FIFTY

wow fifty chapters already 
guess it did turn out like what i am 
speaking of what i am IT HIS 80K LIKE WHAT 

Y/N POV

First thing I need to do is break up with Adrian. I don't know if you would call what we did dating but I need  to make sure he knows it's over with. Hopefully he'll understand. 

Slim Jadey

jade: what's the plan?

y/n: get luke and jake to the cafe 
and i'll be there in ten

jade: ok
jade: are you breaking it off w adrian?
jade: y/n??

*****

"Y/n...what happened back there?" Adrian questions with his big eyes boring into mine.

"I had to take of some things. Listen, we need to talk."

"Okay?"

"I know I haven't known you for a while, but you seem like a really nice guy. You've been the best to me and the time we spent together was always so much fun. But-"

"But you're breaking up with me." He finishes. I stand there a little stunned at what just happened. 

"Uh, I...yeah. How did you know?"

"By the way you looked at Noah, or at least I think that was his name. The two of you just seemed to have so much love for each other and I knew it as soon as I saw it. Don't worry though, no hard feelings."

"Thank you so much for understanding. And again, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, really."

"Great. Listen I have to go, but I'll see you around?"

"Sure thing."

*****

"How'd it go?" Luke asks as I take my seat at the cafe where we're all meeting.

"Good, actually. He was really chill about it." I reply smiling. I'm still surprised he reacted that way. I mean it's not like I expected to cry or anything, just maybe a little hurt. Either way I could tell we'll still be friends, which is nice. 

"So, what's the plan?" Jake asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Call him." Jade says. I nod and pull out my phone, dialing Noah's number.

"Hey, this is Noah. I'm probably on set or hanging with my friends, leave your name and I'll call ya back."

Voicemail, great. But I can't help but smile at how adorably funny it is.

"Noah, it's Y/n. I know we didn't end our conversation on a good note, but please, please, please call me back, it's important. Oh, and, don't get on that plane." I mumble not really knowing what to say.

Jade looks at me with a supportive gleam in her eyes and I nod, hanging up. 

"Voicemail. What do I do?" I question getting worried. What if I don't catch him? What if we never make up and this is all for nothing?

"Hey, don't worry, it's all going to work out." Jade says, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, we'll just drive to the airport. All us text him and tell him to wait for Y/n." Luke adds and we all stand up, rushing out of cafe.

a/n -

honestly i can't write for the life of me rn, but enjoy.

<3 lilia