Chapter 1: The Beginning

Everyone knows that I, y/n, loves pickles. So much that I decided that at 2 a.m. I needed to go to my local wawa. So, I threw my tousled h/c hair into a ponytail and searched for my purse with my e/c orbs. After grabbing it, I headed out.

I finally entered wawa after a spOkY walk in the night. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to do this at 2 in the morning.

Despite that, I continued into the store and looked around. From what I could see, the only two people in here were me and the very tired cashier. I strolled farther into the back before I reached it- the pickles. I went to grab a jar of delectable pickles (just looking at them was making your mouth water) before your hand suddenly met another.

"Hm?" You looked over to see a tall man grabbing the same pickle jar as you.

"Sorry," a deep, velvety voice spoke. You could feel yourself drooling a bit.

"No- uhm," I stuttered at his hotness, "I'm sorry."

He stepped back and nodded his head towards the jar.

"Go ahead."

I smiled to myself and picked up the air. I then quickly thanked him.

"So, uh, you like this brand too?" I tried to make conversation.

"Yeah, it's my favorite."

I beamed, "Me too!"

He looked down, then lifted up his head shyly, "Do you want to... maybe, share a jar sometime?" He chuckled nervously.

My heart pounded. Why am I feeling this way?

"O-Oh, that would be nice..!"

"Great."

"Yeah..." I giggled and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Here," he pulled out his phone, "What's your number?"

I eagerly gave it to him before we parted ways and I paid for my pickles.

I walked out of the store, pickles in hand, and strutted down the street happily knowing I found the perfect man.