YALL BETTER FUCKING LIKE THIS COS IT TOOK ME AN ENTIRE NIGHT TO MAKE

shoutout to my boyfriend for helping me with Jackson's pov I love him so much

It's a pretty normal day at school. A brownish-blue haired kid named Jackson Wall Dunlap sits at his first bell class, being bored as hell (the usual) when the teacher declares there is a new student.
"Okay," the teacher says. "We have a new student that will be arriving shortly into this class. We will need to treat them with as much respect as we do others."

Jackson is just staring off into the nothingness of the wall, not even paying attention or hearing the entire thing being said. He looks like a zombie as boredom has taken over his entire system. As soon as the bell rings, a yellow-haired, sunflower covered, 6'5 teenager, walks into the classroom.

"Ah, hello!" the teacher exclaims, "You must be Tyson Raven Jon, right?"
"Yeah," the yellow-haired teen says. "but please, call me Twig." The teacher nodded. "Well kids, please welcome our new student!"
Jackson shakes his head, seemingly popping from boredom and directs his attention to the teacher and Twig. Most of the kids say a mixture of confused hellos and welcomes, seeming very unaccustomed to this new classmate. "Well," the teacher says, "seeing as there are not too many open seats left, you can have that last seat that's next to Jack.
Twig nods as he nervously goes to sit next to the faded blue-haired boy. Jack mumbles something inaudible to himself grumpily, then scoots away from Twig. The teacher starts to ramble on and on about how mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, blah blah blah.
Jack turns to Twig and says "Its always like this. Every. Fucking. Day.."
Twig turns his attention to Jack. "Seriously?" Twig says. "Yes. Worst part is, once the teacher starts talking, she goes on... and on... and on.."
"Wow," Twig said, "This class seemed boring to me the first few seconds I walked in here. I didn't realize it was way worse." Jackson stopped for a moment, realizing he was actually being social. He let the thought sync in and eventually relaxed again. "Yeah.." Jack said. Twig chuckled lightly and turned his attention back to the teacher. Jackson stares at the ceiling, thinking of how he just had a normal conversation. Thinking of how he didn't bash Twig with hate. The bell rings and it makes Twig jump a little. All the other students start to grab their belongings and leave the classroom. Jackson, still lost in thought, didn't notice the bell ring. Twig notices this and waves his hand in front of Jack, trying to snap him out of his thoughts. Jack, snapping back to reality, sighed and said, "Oh. It's time to leave. Well uh... bye." That was all he managed to say, before packing up his bags and scurrying out the classroom; headed to his next class.

Twig leaves the classroom and heads to his next class, confused as to what had just happened, but hums to himself nonetheless. He takes out his schedule and looks at it. The next class he goes to is Mr. Cartson's class. He looks at the room number and walks through the maze that is the school. After a tad bit of walking, he eventually gets to his destination and sits in the far corner of the classroom.

Jackson walks to his class, which happens to be Twig's as well. He arrives late because he was walking slow, still lost in thought. Mr. C doesn't really care because this is just normal for Jack to be late. Twig smiles softly in Jack's direction, happy to see that he is in the same class. Jack notices that Twig is there and slightly waves at him, picking a seat near Twig because most were already taken. Mr. C is basically the same as Mrs. Dcarthy. He can't hear anything over his lectures. Blah blah partner project blah blah two partners blah blah due in two months blah blah blah. Twig wasn't paying any attention. He just stared out the window the whole time. Jack wasn't listening either, halfway asleep at this point. The teacher kept ranting until he finally said for the kids to partner up.

Jackson jolts awake, hearing only the last bit of the lecture. "Wait... did he just say partner up?" "Yeah, I think so," Twig said. "Well you're new here and I don't have any friends. Because everyone here is fucking stupid..so....." "Same," Twig agreed. "I guess we should just partner up," Jack said. Twig nodded. The teacher barely looked like he cared about this project. He was literally staring at memes. Twig thinks for a bit and has an idea. "How about Sunflowers?" Twig asks. "Eh. Alright," Jack responds. Twig looked genuinely excited because he knows a fuck ton about flowers, especially sunflowers. Jackson cracked a small, genuine smile. "What's so exciting? I don't see anything around except for boredom," Jackson said. "Sunflowers are exciting." Twig tried to look serious, but instead looked like an angry toddler. "Whatever you say.." Jackson lied his head on his own desk, out of pure boredom and lack of sleep.