Strawberry Ice cream

You were currently in the living room waiting for Jungkook, your boyfriend of 3 years. He was the sweetest and kindest man on this planet and you felt more than just lucky to have him. He was adorable and always blushed whenever you would kiss him. If you were to describe him in two words, it would be shy and introverted. His built was manly and tall. It perfectly suited his baby bunny face.

<I'll be a bit late today baby, my boss decided to give me extra work. 😞💕]

You sighed.... Jungkook had been working overtime this month a lot and needless to say, you were concerned about his health. You always hated when he had to work overtime because of his grumpy boss who would go off on him if he refused.

You wanted to watch k-drama and eat some snacks as you walked towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator only to find it almost  empty. You decided to go to the convenience store and buy some food for the both of you and as you had free time until he came back from his work.

You were walking through the aisles of dessert when you saw it.... The mighty ice cream tubs. You decided to get strawberry flavour for yourself and grabbed the banana flavour as well being reminded of your cute little bunny. You went to grab some more stuff and then you decided to check-out.

You were exiting the store as you received a message.

<I'm done. Be there in 10~ 😘]

You began walking a bit faster as you were eager to finally hug your bunny rabbit.

You opened the door to your apartment to see jungkook, in his joggers and with a white oversized T-shirt, sitting on the couch with his legs slightly apart as he played around with the remote.

You could notice he hadn't seen you yet. So you took the chance and went over to the fridge to stock it up with all the stuff you had bought.

It wasn't long until you felt two hands snaking their way up along your curves to then hug your waist and gently lay their chest on your back. "What's my baby doing? Hmmm?" Jungkook asked as he dug his face into the crook of your neck. "Filling the fridge with food, isn't it obvious?" You said as you giggled from the tingly feeling he was causing you to have. Jungkook had separated himself from you a bit , giving you some space of your own. "How was work?" You said as you turned around to face him. He playfully gave you an 'im dead' look. You slightly chuckled at the man's cute behaviours.

He suddenly leaned in closer to you, pressing his hard shapes against your body causing you to feel some unexplainable emotions. "Today boring but you could make tonight interesting...." He whispered teasingly as his hot breath hit your ear.

You gently put both of your hands on his chest and slightly pushed him away from your body to prevent yourself from getting way too stimulated.

"What? You don't like it?" Jungkook asked as he playfully showed a disappointment expression on his face. "No... It's just that.... I don't think.... It's been long.... Since.... We...." You struggled to find the right words as you looked down and shyly fiddled with your fingers.

Jungkook smirked knowing that he is the cause of your pinkish cheeks which were now way too obvious to hide. You tried to flee away but his strong arms caught you, pulling you into a tight hug. "Baby... I missed you so much." Jungkook whined as he pecked little kisses all over your face. "Stoppp" you tried to say in between in your little laugh. He pouted at you... And showed cute gestures.