Hailey's Holiday

I do not own any of the characters in this story; all the characters in this story are owned by MLB998 and are being used by me for her one-shot competition.

------------------------------

It was a cold morning in sperodyfis where Chase and I were sitting on a couch in front of a fireplace in a cabin. The peace and quiet crashed after hearing a familiar voice barge in saying:

"MAN it's cold out there." Aiden came walking in and sat on the couch obnoxiously.

"So Chase, are you excited for Christmas?" I asked, ignoring Aiden's presence.

"What's Christmas?" Aiden asked.

"You know; when Santa Clause comes down your chimney every 25th of December. Remember when I told you who Santa Clause was?"

"Oh yeah" Aiden said, trying to remember.

"I'll go get Autumn; she was supposed to help me decorate the tree."

I got up and went to go find Autumn. I was walking on the cold street and I saw Autumn sneaking her way to the cabin.

"Hi Autumn!" I screamed from the other side of the road. Autumn quickly put her hands behind her back and ran away.

'Well that was weird' I thought. Oh my gosh, I forgot; it's Christmas eve! I ran to the store. I came back into the cabin with three bags in my hands, quietly passing Aiden and Chase as I climbed up the stairs.

I opened one of the bags. It had the cherry blossom lip gloss in it so that meant it was Autumn's. I wrapped the gift in snowflake wrapping paper and opened the next bag. It was a glass decorative sword. That was for chase. I wrapped it in snowman wrapping paper and opened the bag with Aiden's present. Aiden got a cookie maker. He would love that. I wrapped it in Christmas tree paper and went down stairs.

"Hailey, were have you been?" Chase asked.

"Oh, no where."

I put the presents under the tree.

"Ok Hailey I'm ready to decorate the tree" Autumn said coming down the stairs.

"Ok then" I said, not bothering to ask what happened when I saw her on the street. Time went by fast and I put the star on top.

"Hey, where did Chase and Aiden go?"

"Hailey, if you haven't realized yet it's 10:45 at night."

I looked out the window.

"Good night"

I went to bed. Before Autumn went to bed she put Juno outside.

Juno was about to close her eyes until she heard;

"Hohoho, merry Christmas!"

Juno then saw 9 reindeer land next to her.

"Hi Juno!" a reindeer said with a tag that said Blitzon. Juno started to communicate with Blitzon.

"Hohoho, merry Christmas!"