FIFTY ONE

the song at the top is a bop and i love finneas SO MUCH I CAN'T  like when i saw billie he was THERE AND LIKE I-
it doesn't have anything to do w the chapter lol
quick filler, sorry :(
THANK U FOR 9K LIKE WHAAAAT
Y/N POV

I'm literally shaking. All my nerves and fears are coming up the surface and it feels like I can barely breathe. The uber isn't here yet and the more time that goes by that I'm not on my way to find Noah, the more scared I get. Jade is next to me and Luke and Jake are driving to the airport. I'm just so lucky to have friends like them, friends that would do anything for me and I'd do anything for them. I've known them for years and I can't imagine where I would be without them by my side.

"Are you scared?" Jade asks me, looking over at me while we sit on a bench.

"Yeah, really scared. Like, terrified. Not even of Noah, just of not getting to him in time. I don't know what I'm going to do if he leaves."

"It just feels like your breakup all over again." Jade says almost like she can read my mind.

"Yeah, it does." I reply and lean over to put my head on her shoulder. 

"Thank you." I tell her.

"For what?" Jade asks.

"For everything. Even when I wasn't there for you, you were there for me. I mean, come on, I betrayed your trust so many times and you still forgave me. You even trusted me when I said I wouldn't do it again. I guess I just don't deserve you." I spill. 

I guess I'm really in my feels right now. 

"It's because I've known you for years and I know your personality and your mind. I know you wouldn't do it again. I was all kinda my fault too, I was the one that wouldn't let you date. Which I do now realize was crazy." Jade says laughing.

"Nah, I was okay with it because there wasn't really anyone to date. Well, until Noah decided to show up and wreck my life." I laugh.

"True. Imagine if he never moved to Oregon. So much could've been avoided. But at the same time when we weren't all fighting, it was the happiest I think I've ever seen you."

"Yeah. It's crazy, all the emotions he can make me feel." I say and smile to myself at how true that is. 

"Yeah...oh, looks like the Uber's here." Jade says.

a/n -

honestly i love their friendship ngl

<3 lilia