Intro

????? P.O.V

         It's been a year, and I'm back just like I said...but where's everyone else? I left a note, but even with that the guild itself doesn't exist anymore. The building was never rebuilt and I can't find answers. The ones I want anyways. I kick some rocks while walking down the all familiar street, of course, this was the street a certain celestial mage lived. Unfortunately it doesn't matter how many times I knock, or even break in at this point, no ones going to show up.
               So. I've come to a couple conclusions. 1) They all could've just relocated somewhere else. I mean just because there's no news in Magnolia doesn't mean there won't be elsewhere. 2) The guild actually doesn't exist anymore. I'm leaning more towards number two right now, but I so bad want to believe that it's not true.
"Are you...thinking?" I honestly forgot I wasn't alone, or who I was with. I turn to a blue exceed, whose name is Happy. He seems to be a little concerned, and I can't really blame him.

       "Yes buddy, I'm thinking. I told her I'd be back within a year right? But she or anyone else is no where to be found, and we can't seem to get any news on anyone either. Let's just say I'm concerned." I sighed. Am I really going to have to hunt all of them down?
        Happy looked ahead and said, "We have options here right? We haven't been everywhere in town, who knows. We're bound to run into someone here. Whether it's Nab or Mira there has to be someone...right?" I shrugged.
           "Well I guess we better get to work, and as it stands we're missing another person of our original team." Happy looked at me and jumped.
           "Lucy right? She should be the easiest!" I smile at him while trying to encourage him and myself.....how hard could this be?

       ???? P.O.V
      "Ack!" I felt myself crumble; much like the wall I was just thrown into. I look up, it's a clear day, beautiful really. I'm thrown back into reality when a sword wizzes by, missing me just barely.
  I quickly get up, and check my surroundings. Strange. I'm alone. I straighten my back, pulling out my whip. It was black and gold at the handles, constellations carved into the side, while the actual whip was made of stars and the heavens itself. There was almost a halo of light around the whip, emphasizing how bright the stars were. I wrapped the whip around my hand, ready to give hell to whoever threw me.
          A flash. Another sword goes by, then another, and by the time I realize it, they seem never ending. I've managed to dodge them at this point but obviously it's not something I can keep up forever. So I try something I've been working on. To my enemy it seems I've disappeared, which technically I have from that plane, I've just moved to another one. I've been tinkering with this idea of moving through the celestial plane, and ending up somewhere different on our plane. The theory was that if I could pass through just as my spirits, it could be used as some form of transportation. I appear behind the cloaked figure, grab their shoulder, wind up one hell of a punch, then land it. Now they're the one breaking walls.
      "So we gunna talk about what you want? I'm not one for violence. But stalkers just irk me really." They got up, I still can't see their face. The air around us was tense, this part of town was dead silent. Broken buildings scattered here and there, blood and swords littered everywhere. The normal. A raspy voice responds back to me, "I'm just out having a bit of fun is all. Getting new power and not being able to test it is really a pain. But now you're just a pain, so it didn't really work out." I scoffed at them. 
        "So is it too late to go our separate ways? I've got things I have to do today, this was not one of them."

"Perhaps for now. Caused quite the commotion here dear. This town is not going to be happy with you." At that point I had just noticed the many footsteps approaching. I focused and could hear the clinking of armor, and the order to retrieve the both of us.
  "I agree, but most towns already aren't happy with me, so hell, what's one more?" I smirked. And with that we both went our separate ways. Kinda dumb if you ask me. But today is not really the day I want to get arrested, maybe another day, but not today. I ran, hoping to get out of here before the council had caught up with me. Bastards have been a pain in my ass for the past year.
     I had eventually made it to the point where the forest meets the town, and I felt relieved. I'd been camping out here until that asshole bothered me. Speaking of which...I felt around my pockets almost near panicking, and I pulled it out. It's a book, almost a pocket book, full of dark spells. A grimoire really. I sighed, full of relief. Today would've been a lot worse if I would've lost this, considering I need it to complete my job. I could definitely sense the dark intent coming from it, but I shrugged it off. I shoved it back into my pocket and headed deeper into the forest. I definitely need a nap.

———————————————————————————
heya! this isn't my first story, but this may be the only one i publish. enjoy! and if you need a hint and know the fandom, the amount of ?'s equals the amount of letters. Feedback is appreciated, and obviously let me know whether or not you guys would like me to continue the story! Second chapter will come out as soon as possible. Have a nice day, i hope you enjoyed my little intro!