Long live Prussia

It been years since a country had been dissolved, but no one thought the once powerful country would be the next, the awesome Prussia. Prussia knew that his country was becoming weak each year and now his time have finally come after all every great empire fall such as his Vati and his bruder once powerful empire the holy roman empire. Now they would be able to be together again and be in peace for once. But for Germany, sure he is going to miss him but he is a adult not a fragil child he once was. Now he is a strong country, he has finish his job as a older bruder also his bruder have Italy. Italy the boy who once fell in love with HRE now finally move on with Germany. Then there gilbird, the most awesome bird in the world who always been with his side in every war. Also his other friends such as Spain and France, the ones who fought together in wars and now France agree to dissolve his country, what can he say time change. It finally time for "I hereby proclaim the dissolution of the country Prussia" said America. "Any last word Prussia" ask America. Now is my time, "Never forget the awesome Prussia!!!" I yell. After all every great empire fall in the end.
Then a gun shot was shot and a thump was last heard.
______________________________________
I hope you enjoy the story and please leave review's in the comments. Also read the other angst stories.

 Also read the other angst stories

Post this everywhere you can