Fevers

(Your Pov)
I woke up at 3 am in aggressive shivers. Never in my 23 years of life have I felt this cold. I really tried my best not to wake Timmy with my shivers. He was sleeping soundly. His perfect curls laid perfectly on his forehead. My breath was shaky and my body was trembling.

He eventually heard my shaky breath and felt my trembling body. "Y/n, whats wrong," he asked whilst rubbing his eye and speaking in his raspy voice. I couldn't say anything from my aggressive shivers. He grazed his hand on my ice cold palms. He looked at me with confusion and worry.

He then placed his palm on my forehead to check my temperature. "Jesus, you're burning. What do you feel?" With all my strength, I managed to say "I'm freezing and I have really bad body aches." He then kissed my forehead and got up from bed.

He walked downstairs to the medicine cabinet to get some Advil and juice. He came back up and gave them to me. While I drank it, he rubbed my back in comfort. "Thank you," I said after I drank all the juice. He then went downstairs to grab the thermometer. He placed the thermometer under my tongue and waited until it started beeping. Turns out I have a high fever.

He tucked me in with the covers and laid there next to me. He turned towards me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and said "you're gonna get better. God I hate seeing you like this. Just go to sleep." And with that, my heavy eyelids closed, bringing me to a deep slumber. There's one thing I hate about sleeping while I have a fever, and those are fever dreams. They're just so damn weird. But I dealt with it, knowing I have Timmy beside me, there to take care of me.

This one's really cute. If you liked it pls vote and comment for requests.
- Iwillmarrybread