taji x dylon (warning)

(This scene contains rape and abuse. If those trigger you then do not read this)

Taji was sleeping peacefully as dylon snuck into her house using the key he forced her to give him. He smirks seeing her sleeping figure and carefully picks her up then heads to the tree house.

Once they're there taji starts to wake up and have a panic attack as she's tied up with some rope. Dylon punches and kicks her with a smug look and pulls out a knife. Taji starts to sweat a cry "dont be too loud or this knife is goin through your throat..." he growls and taji nods.

Dylon smiles and pets her head "good girl~" he starts to use the knife to undress her till he has access to her holes and breats, accidentally cutting her but doesn't care.

Taji's breathing picks up and she squirms but only gets a slap in the face for doing so. Taji winces and dylon strips out of his clothes making taji cry more.

Dylon sighs and gets in front of her, taji swallows hard and dylon smirks grabbing her hair and pulls her head towards his dick. "Suck it" he simply says and taji's eyes widen "w-what? N-no!" Taji pleads but dylon forces it into her mouth smiling wide as taji shakes and begins to do what he says, sucking his dick, dylon chuckles and groans holding onto the back of her hair and practically fucking her mouth. "I'm sure you would be overjoyed to do this with that fucking pretty boy wouldn't ya you stupid bitch." Taji whimpers and continues to cry and suck his dick till he cums in her mouth making her choke and forced to swallow. He takes his dick out of her mouth and taji falls limp coughing.

Dylon rolls his eyes and picks her up and throws her onto some blankets. The tree house was one of her favorite places to be till this day. Dylon cuts th ees rope binding her legs together and spreads them apart, admiring her. "Damn you're fucking HOT TAJI..." dylon growls smiling ear to ear. taji sniffles and sobs "p-please help me russel..." she whisper and dylon gets angry and Pulls out his knife and brings it do her face "sorry baby...'russel' isn't going to help you. Now let's get this show on the road" he laughs and grabs some duck tape and pulls a piece and puts it on her mouth then holds her thighs and lifts them as he slides his dick into her, making her whimper and muffles her words.

Dylon groans "damn taj...so fucking tight...I'd think you be stretched out by how many fucking times you pleased those two gaywads. I ought to teach you a lesson for cheating on me bitch...I'm going have so much fun fucking you..." he cackles and starts pumping in and out if her roughly as he slaps her boob and it jiggles starting to form a red hand print and taji muffles out a pained sound as tears roll down her wet cheeks.

Dylon groans, ramming into her and listening to her pained muffled noises. He laughs and takes out the knife and brings it to her her eyepatch, cutting it off and revealing the empty eye socket. "Disgusting...." he says and digs the knife into the empty socket and cutting into her skull making her let out muffled screams and whimpers. Dylon laughs and carves words into her skin as he continues to fuck her roughly, carving out the words, 'bitch' 'Cheater' 'dylons bitch' 'whore' and little hearts . Stuff like that, all over her body. Stomach, arms, legs, cheeks.

After all the cutting dylon sees a small med kit under a small bench made out of wood. He starts to slow down and look throw the med kit till he find what he's looking for. Alcohol, the type made to clean wounds. "Perfect.." he unscrews the bottle and pours it over her body making her holt and twitch and let out more muffled screams at the pain.

Dylon smirks and pours out the whole bottle and throws it aside then get back to ramming in and out of her.

Once he reaches his climax, he cums inside of her then goes for another round and fucks her mercilessly till he's exhausted. He cleans himself up and gets back in his clothes. He looks her beyond exhausted body over and smirks looking around for something hard and finds a metal rod that taji found in the forest one time and decided to keep. He smiles and grabs the rod then heads back over to her and uses all his strength to slam it into her legs, definitely cracking and probably breaking them. Taji screams and cries hard. Dylon scoffs "fucking bitch...I hope you die in this stupid treehouse..." he mutters and makes his escape. Keeping taji's hands still tied with rope rubbing her skin raw. Taji is able to pull the duct tape off her lips and cry out for help. But sadly the house is too far away and Russel or RJ wouldn't be able to hear her unless she screamed hard enough. But sadly she couldn't. She sniffles and calls out for russel one more time before passing out due to exhaustion