Before You Read

Please don't hesitate to check out my other books on my profile!

"We All Hated Him"

Olivia wishes she could forget the memories that haunt her as she struggles to cope with an incident that nearly took her life.

Paxon wants justice for a crime he can never tell anyone about.

Danica is eager to leave their hometown of Kingsford behind but can't get away fast enough as the past is starting to catch up to her.

Mila wants her lies and problems to disappear, no matter what the cost is.

Elijah is keeping a secret that he wants no one to find out about, and it's a secret that could destroy everything he's worked for.

And Derrick is many things. Loved. Hated. Envied.

Missing.

When he and these five friends are forced to compete in a game in order to be accepted by their sororities and fraternities the game becomes all too real when dawn arrives and Derrick has gone missing. With the authorities on the hunt, many truths will be revealed most all of them connecting back to the night of Derrick's graduation party: May 17th. Though one secret connects most everyone who had gone to that party, and it's a secret that some would die for to protect. But while the answer to his disappearance may become obvious, it soon becomes apparent that not everything is as simple as it seems. What exactly happened that night? And where could Derrick have gone?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/194362257-we-all-hated-him

"A Forest So Dark and Deadly" (Coming Soon in 2021!)

A world full of dangerous creatures. Two territories, one human, one Fae. The humans have many rules but above all, one warning; do not go deep into the forests where the Fae walk unless you plan on never coming back alive.

Kyra Hycroft: daughter of a brutal Warden who rules his territory with an iron fist.

When she is offered up as a prize for a dangerous race that her father creates to marry her off she has two choices: Accept her fate and forever be a pawn to the man who wins her hand in marriage, or claim a deadly birthright she never knew she had and enter a world rife with danger at every turn.

Rowan Castillo: the thief with Frostfire disease, an illness that is killing her slowly.

Unless she can afford the expensive treatments to stave off the disease, she will die. An outcast because of her disease, along with being 'Scourged' due to a previous crime, Rowan sees the race as a chance to win the cash prize to finally pay off her debt, that is, if she survives long enough to stand a chance.

One race. One prize. One winner. Those are the rules.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/247141018-a-forest-so-dark-and-deadly-coming-in-2021

Also! If anyone is interested in acting as a beta reader for 'WE ALL HATED HIM', feel free to comment your interest below!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!