Ch.1: Meeting Sonic and his friends

A/n: Art belongs to mysteryArt716 on DeviantArt.

It was around 3 PM and the Main 6 were walking together around the fields in Mobius. There was Rainbow Dash, the fastest of the group. Twilight Sparkle, the smartest of the group and the leader. Fluttershy, the kindest of the group. Rarity, the fashionista of the group. Applejack, the strongest of the group. And then there's Pinkie Pie, the mood-maker of the group. Twilight breathed in the fresh air of Mobius before looking at her 5 closest best friends. "It's a beautiful afternoon today, don't you think so?" She asked. Fluttershy looked at her friend, "That's true. I see so many Chao's flying around, their so cute and precious."

"I think it's the perfect day to do some flying." Rainbow Dash said, her wings starting to stretch out. "Rainbow, no." Twilight objected sternly.

"Aww man, why?" She asked her purple friend. 

"Because last time you went too fast and a sonic boom nearly blasted us all to the stars." Rarity replied for Twilight, as she remembered that night where they nearly were thrown into the sky and to the moon. 

"Haha.. that was not my fault." Rainbow sheepishly responded.

"It may have not been Sugar Cube, but you need to be more careful with that speed of yours. It could put someone in danger." Apple Jack told her.

"Applejack's right you know? I remember that one time when we were little and those three bullies went flying to the hills." Pinkie Pie said as she bounced up-and-down like the bunny she was.

Rainbow just scrubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment and decided not to say anything.

They continued their walk before a blue blur nearly crashed into them. "Sorry!" A blue hedgehog quickly apologised as he turned to look at Main 6. His eyes lingered on Dash.

"Sonic!" Voice echoed before they saw other Mobiuns run over. They all stopped and stared at Main 6. "U-uhm." Flutters started shyly, covering herself slightly with her wings.

"Hey guys!" Sonic said to his friends. 

"Hey Sonic, who are they?" Asked a pink hedgehog.

Sonic turned to Main 6. "We are Main 6. My name is Twilight and these are my bestfriends: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack." Twilight introduced as she pointed at each of her friend.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Sonic, and these are my friends. Meet Shadow, Tails, Silver, Manic my brother, Knuckles and Amy." Sonic said as he pointed at his friends.

"Well that's nice and all but can we go now? I wanna fly some more at that flower field." Whined Rainbow.

"How about we join you? You girls seem interesting and we would like to get to know you some more." Tails said, looking particularly at Fluttershy.

"Sure." Twilight shrugged before they all started walking to the flower field together.