Chapter One

I heard my dad yelling for me to get up. Then i said i up i up dad geez give me a break. asshold but i didnt say it out loud thank god.

He would have beat be again for talking back to him. But then again do i look like i give a sht what he say tho. Nope not at all. Well i better get in the shower now or he might take that away as well. Annabelle dont take a hot shower you have no right to it now hop to it.

Yes dad!!!!!

Moon godness when will he stop hurting me. I know something happen, ever since my mother die. He been hurting me like i did something wrong to him. Like i am cruse or something like that. Get you fat ass down here now. And dont bothered puting make up on. No man would want you any how.

Why dose he say things about me like that. I just wish my mate would fine me right about now. I let out some air as i said how this father am i ugly enough for me to go to school now ?

Yes you are and no eating for 3 days. I have the Alpha from silver lighting pack coming over. Fine i be lock in my room then. Good glad you know your place.

You know what dad i wish i was dead. My Alpha voice tank loud that she shake ha. I know i got her where i want her now. She never going to leave me she is my. And if she fine her mate i will kill him.

I want to school as the kids make me feel like i am nothing. And they are right i am nothing. But i low ugly girl who dad beat them make me feel like i am a watse of space.

Hi Alpha Dan its good to see you again. Like wise. Let get to talking now. Yes indeed we should.

So Alpha Dan how is your boy? Well that is why i am here i need my son to stay with you for a few months he being to much of a slut i was hopeing that you would let him stay here.

I would be happy to let him stay here in my home.

I am very please to hear this.

For leting my son to stay here i am give you 15% of the east woods and that would help you out some day when your child come to age.

Oh yes her!!!!

Well just the sound of your vocie you dont seem to be vary happy with her.

Your right i not happy with her.

May i ask why not??

Well she not like the rest oh the girls here she shy and dont talk with other a d she makes me the bad guy god i wish her mom was here now.

€ There is no way in hell i telling him the truth §

Well girls are a hand full she might need a stepmom to help to contorl her.

You think that will help?

Yes it should help.

Then i will try it

I walk home as i sense something strange in the air like something good but when does something good happened to me the ugly girl haha that's funny.

I I walk through the house as I heard my dad call for me. Yes dad i said in a mean way.

How many time do i have to tell you to show me some respect i had a bad dad god give me my space. No i will not give you space.