monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday

You know how stories end with happy endings well this not one of those stories.....

Monday

Ok it was just and ordinary day at school then all of a sudden this new chick show up(her name is Emily ).ok so the new chick know one of my bestfriend from elementary.and then 30 minutes later another new chick(her name is miya) show up thinking she the shit.okay one of my homeboy sister know her and turns out she is the messes of them all.we all liked Emily but she turned on use after we done told her secrets and ecx.she went to miya and became her bestfriend.the chick that everybody hate.Emily went to miya and asked her do she went to become friend she we were pissed at emily like forreal bitch we trusted you.

Monday

This is were the bullshit started

Emily and miya became bestfriends.we kicked emily out the group. And then Emily became one of the enemies.i told the Group that for now on we can't trust another hoe again until we get them to show their real colors.emily told miya all our secrets and some how they started to get around the hole school. My bestfriend zoey have this boyfriend named Marcus and they broke up.zoey had no problems with Emily and miya until they started going fur her ex.turns out Marcus say he dont like but every time they walk bye his desk he's eyes went to wondering.every time Emily and miya walk bye his Desk with her nasty sweate booty out like the they HOE they are.one day zoey got a text on KIK from Marcus say i wont too get back with you i promise i won't do it again baby i promise please take me back.zoey was like face ahh.zoey sent a text back saying my friends were right from the start i should have never dated your a$$ .but kno because you fuck with them hoes in the class and you kno i don't fuck wit them hoes yet you steady fuck wit them and goodnight.he read but didn't text back.

TUESDAY

Emily and miya were talking about people people in social studies class behide a sheet of paper like bitch forreall lulu (my bestfriend)
Was like i bet i won't go over there and snach the paper and slap them hoes just because they were was talking about lulu.and lulu said whatttt theeee fucckkkk yallll motherrrr fuckersss talking abouttttty.shaking her hair which is not done!!!!!!!....then lulu all of a sudden came out the blue saying you hoes aren't fucking aloud in this motherfucking classroom.so the teacher mrs.shit head told lulu to get out and go to the detention room.lulu got suspended for 2days.

WEDNESDAY;LULU STILL SUSPENDED

this boy named james shit head was singing in class and emily said omg baby you need to stop singing and i said baby u shut up cause this you third day here so you can't tell kno body to stop what they doing and mrs.shit head came back in the class and emily was in the door and mrs. Shit head said why is you in the door an i said out loud she a hoe.

Later that day after lunch

Waz the fifth person to come up to me and say that miya and emily was talking about me behide my back.so when we got back in the class i was shouting were is miya and emily and they were kno were to be found and everybody was like y r u screaming and i said cause that waz the fifth person to come up too me and tell me they were talking about me behide my my back.and tenn minutes later during science they come and everybody started saying my name and i went to both of their faces and asked them do they have a problem with me and miya said i was just playing me and miya settled our situation and emiy just sat there and didn't say anything.and i said for now on if you have a problem with me come say it to my face for now on and emily still just sat there and didn't say a word. And the science teacher mrs.steel ahh wig got the officer and the officer took me out the room and sat me next door to calm down. And almost all of my friends got put out tooo.and ot was three other animals next door with us from other classroom an emily asked what happen to miya and y she was bleeding in her left eye .emily was like yall gone touch her when i am not here but all wont touch her when i am here.and zoey girll get the fuck out.so when we got back in the class my other friend brenda said emily came from sharpening her pencile and said too the classroom i ain't scared of nun of yall hoes and you can go tell themm next i said that too.and i was like bitch please.

THURSDAY
LULU COME BACK TOMORROW

So i went back to the people that told me that Emily and miya was talking about us behide our back come too find out it wasn't miya talking about us behide your back it was emily the hold time miya didn't say anything.i settled my situation with miya everybody Elsa didn't.

Later that day after lunch

everybody still hated them both.so emily waz just stalking us muging us every time i turned my head i she looking at us and i said baby do you have a eye problem she said kno and i was like must be you just sitting there watching us like a Hawl.and she said ok watever .i was bitch shut the fuck up before you get your ass whooped in here.

Friday
Lulu crazy ass back everybody!!!!!

Lulu came in the classroom screaming wassup y'all everybody started screaming unsep the too hoes .to me emily the hoe and miya is just another person.miya asked lulu about a jacket.the jacket is zoey cousin martha (martha wasn't there today) and zoey was like y u asking for martha jacket knowing it's not your so leave it alone and miya asked lulu y the fuck she talking to me when i an not talking to her.and zoey and miya started screaming at each other.and zoey got up like a reall bitch and went to miya face and i was outside the classroom and another girl called me across the hall and her class heard the noise. And ranned to my classroom and the officer told me to go to the office because i was going home.he thought i told the class they was about to fight.so he called my grandfather and told him i was suspended. And zoey got suspended because she went to miya face first.and him called her father.but had to go to the doctor so the police officers took her home and my grandfather came and got me.so tell me y miya and emily can in the officer office crying saying i don't kno y everybody don't like me and y they won't too fight me .so me and zoey went home and emily and miya started trying to mess with zoey sister april. Miya and april had a fight and miya and emily bumped into april and dont get me started cause imma beat your ass like last year and miya told emily kno she didn't and april said that aint what what your weave said when i pulled it off your head bitch and until this day we still have a problem with them

That's it i told you this story don't have a happy ending thank you for reading leave a comment