Episode Infinite

(Okay so I'm gonna Attempt to Re-Write Sonic Forces but go super Fucking Dark.
So before we get Episode Shadow. We get Episode Infinite/Jackal.)

""While all this is going on We never ever see Infinite's face even when he dramatically gets up his face Darkened and only his *right eye* show and it glows. All other Jackals we see their face body weapons etc.""

   Infinite and his group of mercenaries go and kill/defend or do whatever for the right price they are basically guns for hire. It even shows/implies they kill people. And they fight the strongest of their targets in a "Fair fight". Basically last or the strongest of their targets gets left and then Jackal group determines who is going to Fight "the Survivor". they have a some  way of choosing or they can take turns. Either way it's Infinite's turn.

   Fight goes bit back and forth but mostly it's Infinite playing with his Toy. After Infinite "plays dead " for fun. And the target says they have to let him go now since he won. Infinite gets up completely unscaved says "time to end this our little fun~ You and your friends were far too *weak~~* " rest of group big groans and bit laughs, Infinite looks at The target dead in the eyes and kills him/her and Laughs menacingly. Then after they they get their money, Infinite turns to group about how he possibly found a fortune mine. As it not only provides them with a lots of money even up-front but it may even give them amazing life's for the rest of their life span. Group looks excited.

   As we cut to Jackal group talking with Eggman about tactics weapons enemies and payment etc.

  (I told you mother fuckers it's going Dark. )

(So from here I have 2 options extend Infinite's Episode or have a Flash back inside of a Flash back inside of a Flash back in Episode Shadow. And I'm gonna go with Flash back-ception )

   So Episode Shadow plays out nearly as it is. Shadow doesn't even recall one of the Jackals as they were all the same to him, Disposable goons. However after Shadow beats Infinite he says " You and your friends were far too weak."  And leaves Infinite for Dead.
   Infinite starts having Flashbacks of his co-workers his friends. How many missions they have been through after 2 mission Flashbacks one of which is from Episode Infinite. He Flashbacks to their moment of death at the hands of Shadow/Black and Red Figure.

   At first it's all it's handy dandy, some even. Complain Defend Jobs are boring etc. But as they Hear someone or something blasting through the base. Infinite informs them from command center of whatever that's is it's coming to the first group.
As they scream and fight and fire swing it can be heard  from others radios. After few screams and shouts about something black and red Dashing and evading their attacks radio silences  then another part of the group gets attacked by the same Black and Red Figure as they fight and hit similar things happen shouting screaming gun and other violence noises then complete silence and dead Radio. Then the black and red Figure moves to next group and this time they say he just walking in their fire towards them. Jackals are panicking more and more as 2 groups of their friends just died and that Black and Red thing killed them is just moving between their spots so fast to allow any of them to catch breath Jackals panic more and more screaming cursing then Radio Silence once again. Infinite shakes his head, unable to fully grasp what's going to but he rushed out of his post to try and help his team members.

   He shout with a radio in his hand trying to help out but it just more screams gun shots into Silence. Infinite fails to reach to reach his friends. One by one radios go more and more Silent. As everyone is gone that Black and Red figure gets to command center. Infinite returns and confronts The Figure and that's the end of the Flashback he opens his eyes crying his face still Darkened and only right eye Showing he cries as he says I'm not weak  I'm not weak more and more slightly getting louder and louder as tears drip from his Darkened face  as he shouts for the final time he passes out in the middle of Saying Weak. " I'M NOT WEA--"