The beginning of a new Overhaul user

The plan to save Eri was going a little rough for our heroes, Mirio Togata was doing his best to protect Eri and after seeing Eri was gonna get shot, he jumps in front of her and lose his quirk from the bullet, at that moment, Chisaki was going to finish him off, but Izuku Midoriya came just in time. Shin Nemoto, a member of the eight precepts of death, puts another bullet inside the gun and aims at Izuku.

Chisaki: wait, Shin, you fool!!! don't use that—!!

It was too late, Shin pulls the trigger and the bullet almost hits Izuku by passing through him and hits Chisaki, but the half of the bullet opens up and shoots itself along with a wire to Izuku shoulder.(you see what i'm trying pull off here?)

Chisaki:*in pain* gah!!!

Izuku:*in pain* grr!! what is this!!?

After a painful moment, the bullet removes itself from both of them and falls to the ground.

Izuku: what was that?

Chisaki: no....no...NOOOO!!!!!!! SHIN, YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DONE!?!?? THAT BULLET WAS MADE TO TRANSFER THE QUIRK TO ANOTHER HOST!!!!!

The whole room was in silence and Izuku starts to process what's happening.

Izuku:*thinking and in horror* wait....does that mean....Chisaki has.....no, judging by the tone of his voice, that means....*looks at his hands* i have it....?

Chisaki: SHOOT HIM WITH BULLET NOW!!!!

Shin was about to shoot the bullet to Izuku, but he has stop by the ground break apart and turning into spikes to stop him.

Shin: wha?!

Chisaki: not possible!!!

Izuku was on the ground with his hand on the floor without his glove.

Izuku: i can't believe it, i actually use his quirk, but....what will Eri think?

Chisaki: give it back!!!*charges at Izuku*

Izuku turns around, places his hand on the floor and concrete blocks appears around him, trapping him, then, Izuku uses a mancheaster smash on his head, instantly knocking him out.

Shin: NOOO!!! BOSS!!!

Shin was about to shoot Izuku, but he appears right in front of him and knocks him out with a smash.

Izuku:*breathes in and out heavily* it's over.

Nighteye: he did it....he actually did it, this is not what i saw in his future, but, he has won the fight.*smiles a little and stops* but, what will this quirk affect him in some sort of way?

After the defeat of Kai Chisaki and his minions, the wounded heroes are treated, but for Izuku, he was being checked on the most.

Doctor: we scan your body and it's official, you have two quirks in you.

Izuku: oh god, that means i can't touch anything ever again!

Doctor: not exactly, here, wear these.*gives him white gloves* These gloves can stop the quirk's effects.

Izuku: just like Chisaki's....alright, let's do this.

He puts them on and places his hand on the wall and nothing happened.

Izuku: it works!

Doctor: listen carefully, no matter what, you can't touch anything without those gloves, if you do, then you know what happens.

Izuku: i understand.*thinking*: damnit, i need to hide this from everyone back at U.A, i have to stay away from them and i can't be around Eri, she saw me use it, the quirk that tortures her, i can't let her see me.