Dean x Reader (18+)

It was late at night, and you was all alone in the bunker. Sam and Dean had went out on a hunt a few hours ago. With nothing to do you make your way into the kitchen, only wearing one of Deans flannels and your blacked laced panties. All you could think about was Dean and how big of a crush you had on him. You've liked Dean for years now but just couldn't bring yourself to tell him. When all of a sudden an idea struck your mind as you ran back to your room. You walk over to the night stand sitting next to your bed, and grab the vibrator that you had hidden in one of the two drawers. You set its speed two low as you slowly move it towards your woman hood. The sensation sent a chill down your back causing you to moan out deans name. Not noticing the tall figure standing in your door way, you continue to please yourself. Then you hear him speak, "Well, you could have just asked y/n." hearing those words you quickly try to cover yourself from him. "Omg Dean, I-I can-" he cuts you off  by placing a finger over your lips. "Don't make a sound, am i clear?" you nod your head in agreeance. He takes his other hand and slips one finger inside of you slowly increasing his speed.  Sending a wave of pleasure down your spine making you arch your back. Dean stands up and begins to undress starting with his shirt. Stripping down to his boxers which makes his huge erection visible. You had only seen Dean like this in your dreams, but seeing it with your own eyes makes you wet. Dean crawls over top of you, pressing his lips against yours. Taking one hand and slowly stroking his clothed cock causing him to groan. "Dean, please I need you" you say increasing your strokes and speed. "Beg for it y/n" with out thinking twice you began to beg. " Dean I need your big cock inside me, please daddy" With those words said he ripped of your panties and stood back to admire your naked body. " Damn I should have done this sooner" He said sticking his big cock inside of you making you whimper. He started thrusting in and out slowly at fist letting you get uset to it. "You ready y/n?" nodding your head to signal him, he picked up the pace. At first it hurt but the pain soon went away, and he drove you crazy.  "Dean, faster~" you said needing is cock. "Now now y/n you know the rules, beg." Trying to talk between moans you beg him. " Dean please fuck me faster, fuck me till I can't walk without crying." "Thats more like it" he said increasing his speed, throwing his head back in pleasure. "y/n I'm close" the room was filled with the sound of you and Dean moaning. "Dean, i'm gonna cum" taking his hand he began rubbing your clit while still fucking you. Moaning uncontrollably you came on Deans cock, while he came in your pussy. laying down beside one another, panting trying to catch your breath. you snuggle up to Deans chest and he raps his arm around you. "y/n I love you" smiling you reply "I love you too" You and Dean get up to get dressed and head to the kitchen. "wheres sam" you ask Dean while he reaches for the note on the fridge. {Dear Dean and y/n, i went out to get some food and take a ride. I couldn't stand the sound coming from y/n's room any longer. ya'll are gross, warn me next time. Love, sam.} "That answers your question." Dean said laughing while he rapped his arms around your waist kissing you.