Huntzberger love

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sat up and rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I got dressed like any other school day,I put on a white long sleeved cropped shirt and some blue ripped jeans.

 I got dressed like any other school day,I put on a white long sleeved cropped shirt and some blue ripped jeans

I go into the bath room do my hair and brush my teeth .i walk out the bath room grab my bag and made my way out the house, I open the door to my brothers best friend Logan. He looks me up and down as I call for my brother Luke "LUKEEEE LOGANS AT THE DOOR" I call out "COMINGGGG" Luke then shortly replies grunting. I walk out the door and Logan grabs my hand "do you need a ride to school" I was confused because he never offers me a ride to school "you sure" he smiles and puts on a smirk, "yeah I don't want you to walk for once, you always walk to school and it's some good miles" as Logan opened up the back seat car door for me I wonder why he's giving me a ride so I don't have to walk.

Logan had drove us to school and I say my thank you's and leave "WAIT ACE do you need a ride after school" Logan couldn't say that any quicker with his hand on the back of his head "but you and Luke don't ride home together" I say confused "so why does that matter" he looks at you with a smile "sure" I say back and he has a huge smile on his face "see ya then Ace" Logan has always called me Ace for a reason i cant explain. I smile and walk away without even noticing 
As I walk through the halls at lunch I see my brother and his friends I go over and hug Luke "WOAH who's this sexy lady here then come give daddy some sugar" some guy walking down the halls calls out to me, Luke pushes me behind him "Dude you wanna watch what your saying to my sister" I hate it when luke fights "or what, what you going to do to me hit me Ahahah" I feel a warm body hug me from behind and I look up and see it's Logan "LUKE CHILL OUT" I yell because I do not like violence "dude I said LEAVE" Luke telling the guy who called at me "oh who cares I would bang the shit out of your sister so fucking hard she will enjoy it, I WILL pin her to the wall and I will choke her and cum inside her and all over her body IM gunna tie her down what you gunna do about that aye boys ahah-" the guy that called me carry's on and starts to walk over to me to try touch me logan still has his arms around me "I swear to God if you try touch her" the guy laughs and gets closer to me and try's to touch Logan then rages "GOD THAT IS ITTT" Logan pushes away from me and starts beating the living shit out of this guy "LOGANNNNN STOPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE" I start to cry my eyes out "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME NEAR HER ASSHOLE" he just keeps going loads of people are trying to get him off of him but he won't stop, I've now pushed myself up against a locker, there's not much I can do.

The principal comes over and pulls Logan off I walk over to Logan "Logan that was stupid there was no need for that are you okay your face " I hug him, Luke then walks over "are both of you okay" we both nod our heads and separate the hug, "I need to go to class" I say as the bell rings , still crying.

The rest of the day goes by and I go out to Logan car, Logan was already in his car, so I get in "hey you okay" he ask me "I'm good, how's your face" he looks at me and giggles "oh this oh it's nothing" we both burst out laughing, I put my seatbelt on as Logan starts up the car and drives off.  "hey seriously Logan Thank you for today, you stood up for me and I'm grateful even though your face is fucked up" he looks at me for a split second and smiles "it's okay, don't worry about me okay I can sort myself out, are you okay" he says and places his hand on my thigh and moves his thumb back and forth, it felt so good to have his hand on my thigh it's driving me crazy why does it feel so good he's Luke's childhood best friend "i mean look at you, that's why the guys want your attention" I look at him "I'm not accepting that compliment because you must have the wrong girl hehe" I giggle and he seriously replies "I'm being serious Ace, I'd love to compliment you more because you wont accept them when there true" I sit and bite my lip he looks over and licks his lips "w-wait don't look at me like that" he nods. I can't contain myself while his rubbing my thigh I bite my lip why the hell am i enjoying this stop snap out of it bella "w-wha-" i snapped as he looks at me "nothing just your eyes" Logan said, Logan pulled over somewhere and he keeps rubbing my thigh driving me crazy " your driving me crazy you know that right" he moves his hand "Ace you have driven me crazy for 6 years and just having you in my car letting me touch you is driving me fucking crazy, I want to take you back to my place" he says that as he puts his fingers on my clit and starts to rub through my jeans I'm struggling to keep myself together "L-L-Logan as much as i love this your Luke's best friend" he then looks at me and bites his lip forcefully "look Ace Luke doesn't have a clue your with me I'm sure he thinks your with your friends" im sat thinking and all i can think about is Logan's hand on my clit "look ace you can tell me to get off you and ill drive you home or if you don't we can go back to my place" his hand is driving me crazy so i sit back and shut my eyes "drive to your place now" Logan starts the car and drives to his place.