FIFTY TWO

i can't believe this books is basically over, it feels weird to finish another book lmao
Y/N POV

I race through the airport, ignoring weird looks and stares. All I care about right now is finding Noah and not letting him leave me. He just has to say the words and I'll do anything to be with him. Anything.

Jade, Luke, Jake, and Adrian are running behind me also trying to find him. We might look crazy but it doesn't matter.

"Y/n, his gate is that way!" Jake tells me, pointing in the other direction.

"Okay, listen, I'll buy a ticket and find him. You guys wait here?" I ask.

"Yes, go!" Jade says shooing me away.

I nod and give them a thankful smile before turning on my heel and breaking into a run towards the desk. His flight leaves soon and if I miss it I don't know what I'll do.

"Hi, okay so can I buy a ticket for New York City?" I frantically ask the lady at the desk.

"Of course, that will be $267." She says and I nod, shoving my card in her hand. She prints out the ticket and hands it to me.

"Thank you so much." I say to her before quickly walking towards security. I get through pretty quick considering I have no bags. My first thought was to text Noah, but of course I left my phone in the car. It's too late to do anything else but search for him. According to my ticket the gate is kind of close, but I only run faster.

I look at the clock on the wall and my heart drops. The flight boards in thirty seconds. Ahead of me I can see it, but it looks like everyone is already inside.

Crap.

"Wait, wait!" I say waving my ticket in the air as I finally reach it.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you're too late, the plane has already taken off. If you would like I could help reschedule or find a different flight?" The attendant asks me.

"No, no it's fine. Thank you." I say quietly and turn around.

I walk away and try to find the closest bathroom. Luckily there's one right by so I duck in and lock myself in a stall. Tears fall down my face as I gasp for air. He's gone. Noah's gone. My hand finds the necklace he gave me and I fumble with it as I sit in the stall. It feels like we broke up all over again, except any hope I had of being with Noah again was just crushed.He probably thinks I don't care about him anymore.

I didn't even say anything the last time he was here.

I pull myself together and walk out of the bathroom. As I walk through airport, I can't seem to go fast like I was before. My feet just go so slow and I can't help it. 

But that's fine, I don't have anywhere to to be anymore.  

a/n -

GET READY FOR THE ENDING

<3 lilia