NEW FEELINGS

As usual a normal morning was born in Folgers household where the patriarch of the family was making breakfast for his so called daughter and wife.

Loid took the cooking duties on his hands ever since he found out Yor's cooking skills could lead to the end of their precious life.

But lately, Loid began to notice the stew which she makes for them tastes delicious and makes him feel warm and home.

For him, the words 'home', 'family' and 'feeling' were alien and never meant anything beyond his mission success until he began to notice the changes within him ever since the entry of Anya and Yor into his still life.

At the start of Operation Strix, he had confidently thought the role of fatherhood was just like any other fake get-ups which he wore for the sake of mission and once finished, so does that role of that particular character die.

But Loid knew something in him was changing when things involved Anya and Yor, something which made him protective over them and the will to keep him happy not for the sake of mission but also for his sake.

"Good morning, Loid" A sweet voice which belonged to his fake wife startled him a bit and soon regained his composure as he was a top spy and it would be a shame if a voice could make him break his stiff composure.

"Good morning, Yor. Hope you had a nice sleep last night. With that load of works for these past few week has began to take toll on your body which was quite evident from your tired posture."

Loid's words of concern caused Yor to blush in crimson hues and nodded in agreement.

"You are right, Loid. Thank you for your concern and also for carrying me to the bedroom yesterday night. I just couldn't thank you properly. Sorry for that."

Yor said with a genuine smile and Loid could see the sincerity in her red orbs.

"Why thank you and sorry between us? Isn't that a husband's duty to take care of his wife?"

Again Loid's words left her flustered even the said man had the courtesy to blush while speaking out such heartwarming words.

Even though both of them knew their cohabitation is a mutualistic relationship just to satisfy each other's goal.

But once in a while, they would exchange words and action which meant more than just mere cohabitation just like now.

"Yes, you are right, Loid." Yor flashed him another beautiful smile which caused her husband to do the same but a smaller smile.

As they kept looking at each other for over a minute, their gazing competition came to a halt with their daughter's question.

"Are you gonna kiss?"

"We are not"

Both of them blushed and said in unison while the little girl looked shocked and grasped, "Not again".

Anya thought to herself before she made her way to the dining table.

As it was weekends, the family of three either would spend their relaxing time within the house or would go to park so that Anya and Bond could get to play for sometime.

When Loid finished reading the newspaper and thoroughly checked for any secret minor mission which was not there luckily as he deserved this weekend for himself and for his family.

Yor sat beside him on the couch and fondly kept looking at Anya and Bond how cute they both looked together watching TV with a genuine smile plastered on her pretty face.

Seeing her smile, Loid smiled and had light red hues dusted on his cheeks.

'Why am I feeling this sensation? It's not the first time I'm seeing a woman smile. But why does she feel so different than others?'