FIFTY THREE

we're so close to the end :( 
this book is almost at 10k HOWW
this has more chapters than what i am and it does NOT feel that way
also i LOVE this song so much

Y/N POV

"Y/n?"

I whip around and standing a few feet away is him.

"Noah..." I say and break out into a run.

As soon as I reach him he drops his bags and picks my up in a hug. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and wrap my arms tightly around him. I never want to let him go. All I want right now is to just be in his arms forever.

Finally we pull away but I put my hands on his cheeks and stare into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with hurt in his voice. Hurt I caused.

"It was you, it was always you. I knew as soon as you left the cafe that I needed to find you and tell you that. The letters, all of it just made me realize how stupid I had been...why didn't you go?" I ask confused but still the happiest I've ever been in my life.

"Jade blew up my phone telling my not to get on the plane and I got your voicemail. I tried to call you back but you wouldn't answer. I knew I had to stay." Noah says with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"I thought I lost you." I whisper, almost to myself.

Without thinking, I place my lips on his. He smiles into the kiss and our lips linger. I open my eyes to his already looking at me with the love I missed.

"I am so, so sorry for the way I treated you. I- I didn't know how to react. Please forgive me. I love you." I spill not taking a breath.

"Of course I forgive you. I love you." Noah says with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

My heart is so happy that I'm here in his arms right now. I burry my head in his shoulder and he laughs, wrapping his arms around me. Before I know it, tears are running down my cheeks again, happy tears. It's been a while since I've cried out of happiness. I'm just so overwhelmed in this moment that it's all I can do. 

Nothing else in the world could ever force me to leave him again. 

"Come on, let's go find the others." Noah says and I nod.

He takes my hand and interlaces our fingers as we walk out the airport doors together. As soon as Jade sees me she breaks into a run and I meet her halfway. She practically screams when she runs up to Noah. Luke and Jake hug Noah. As I stand back and watch my friends, my family, the people that have always been there for me share such a special moment, I feel relieved. I feel happy.

And you can feel the joy radiating off of us. 

a/n -

the next chapter will be the last before the epilogue and it feels weird to end another book

<3 lilia