𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i had just put vincent to bed when jack came home.

he stumbled through the door and almost fell before deciding it was a good idea to sit on the couch.

"jack?"

"oh what's up?" he asked looking up at me.

his hood was over his head, his dark hair was falling over his face and his eyes were droopy. he was definitely high.

"come on, let's get you something to eat."

"oh my god i'm so hungry." he said before standing up.

i grabbed his arm and guided him to the island. i helped him sit on the stool. i got out a pan and started making him a grilled cheese.

"here you go." i said as i handed it to him on a plate along with a water bottle.

he picked it up, blew on it, and moaned as he bit into it.

"fuck this is so good. i could wife you right now babydoll."

oh shit. uh.

"you're just saying that." i said as i brushed the crumbs off the counter and started washing the pan and the spatula.

"no i'm not." he finished his grilled cheese and stood up, walking over to where I was at the sink.

i turned around as he put his hands on both sides of me, leaning against the counter. the smell of him washed over me. weed and mint. i haven't smoked in so long i was almost high just from the smell.

"you're the finest girl i've ever laid my eyes on, not to mention you know exactly what to say and what to cook." he chuckled as he drug his fingers up the side of my arm.

i looked up at him and we made eye contact. his brown eyes seemed amber under the dim kitchen light. his eyes averted from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes.

he moved one of his hands to my hip and then the other hand trailed up my body and rested on the side of my neck.

"can i kiss you gia?" he asked softly.

did i want him to kiss me? he was high and i wouldn't want him to think i was manipulating him or taking advantage of him. but it wasn't like he wouldn't remember, being high is different than being drunk, you remember.

he dipped his head down in the crook of my neck,

"can i kiss you here?" he asked as his let his lips hover over the space between my ear and my jaw bone.

"what about here?" he asked as he went lower, to where my neck met my shoulder.

"or here." his lips were brushing the point of my collar bone.

"and here." he let his bottom lip drag up the center of my neck as he came back to my face.

my knees were wobbling, i wasn't sure whether it was lack of action or the fact that nobodies ever been this sensual with me, but whatever it is was making me question how much longer i could stand upright.

he slid his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me forward, so my body was flushed against his. he leaned close and slightly tilted his head, his lips were so close to mine i could feel his breath fan over them. i could feel the tip of his nose slightly touching my cheek.

"can i kiss you gia?" he asked, his lips hardly touching mine as he spoke.

now i was eager, i was frustrated that he was getting closer and closer but not close enough.

"you can kiss me jack."

he looked into my eyes as i felt his finger tips add slight pressure to my neck, where he had his hand wrapped around the right side.

he pulled my face in, and connected our lips. his free hand slid down to my left leg and hoisted it up, so it wrapped around his waist. he leaned forward and i felt his hip bone slightly press against my inner thigh, i let out a slight moan at the contact.

he kissed me hungrily. my lower back was being pressed uncomfortably against the counter. i tried to adjust my stance but jack was one step ahead.

he let go of my neck and grabbed my other leg. he wrapped both of them around his hips and stepped away from the sink. he turned around and sat me on the counter. once i was securely placed he grabbed my hands from the side of his neck and pinned them above my head against the cabinets.

he tongue slid across my lower lip, then pulled it into his mouth. he pulled away from the kiss slightly, and gently tugged at my bottom lip between his teeth.

when he kissed me again his tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. he used his free hand to slide under my shirt and up the sides of my body.

he dug his nails into the sides of my back as he pulled me to him, trying to get as close as he possibly could.

"you have no idea what i want to do to you." he growled as he left my lips and started kissing my neck once more. biting in certain areas.

i couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

kissing jack felt like something i had never experienced before. although he took my breath away, it felt like i could finally breathe. his roughness set my core aflame. and the way he kissed me, like he needed me, i knew i would never get used to it.

and i knew i wanted more.