ONE

*A/N: this was written in.... 2020??? I think earlier than that, butttt just decided to upload it :)

Aniston's Point of View

I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind. I giggled, spun around, and saw my boyfriend, Dylan. "Happy birthday, babe."

"Thank you, Dyl," I said as I kissed his lips. I pulled away and stuffed my binders and notebooks in my locker.

"Whatcha doing for your birthday?"

"Nothing I believe." I turned back to him as we began walking to the cafeteria for lunch.

"You want to come to my place at seven?" He sucked his teeth and I chuckled.

"Of course." Dylan and I had been dating for a year now. He was my everything, but sometimes he bugged me about having sex too much. I loved him so much, but it didn't feel right to lose my virginity to him. I didn't think I was ready either.

We entered the cafeteria and sat in our usual spots, which were with his friends. "Aye, happy birthday, Evans!" One of his best friends, Grayson cheered.

"Thanks, Gray." He was my favorite one. His twin brother, Ethan, was a different story. Ethan hated my guts. Like absolutely hated. I had no idea why. He was an ass.

"Happy birthday, Aniston." I heard a few of them say. I smiled.

Dylan wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Do you have to sit by us every fucking day?" Ethan snapped. I raised my eyebrows.

"What the fuck is your deal, you asshole?" I asked. He glared at me and crossed his arms.

"The deal is that the boys and I would like guy time. Where's your little friend, Kaia or whoever? Go sit by them."

"Look, I'm just trying to sit by my boyfriend," I pulled away from Dylan and stood up. "But it seems like I'm not welcome."

I began walking away when I felt Dylan catch my wrist. "Babe, don't leave. He's in a mood.. per usual."

I glanced over at Ford who had a smirk on his face that I actually wanted to slap clean off. "It's fine," I said.

Dylan let go of me and I headed towards where my female group of friends had been sitting. I approached their table. "Oh, you actually want to sit by us today?" One of my friends, Nika asked.

"I'm so sorry, guys."

Nika smiled. "Alright, since it's your birthday." Another friend, Gia responded. I chuckled as I sat with them.

"What're you doing tonight?" Asked Hanna, another one of my friends.

"I am going to Dyl's."

"Ooh, you're gonna get it on?" Nika questioned. I sighed and dropped my head.

"I hope he doesn't try to do that. I'm sure he will," I laughed awkwardly. Gia frowned.

"He can't force you to do anything you're not comfortable doing, okay? He loves you so much, he'd never do such a thing." Gia assured me.

"Yeah, I know."

I walked into my house and seen my older sister, Andrea sitting on the couch. "Happy birthday, sissy."

"Thanks, Andrea," I said as I sat my backpack down by the door. A few moments later, my younger sister, Avalon walked in.

Andrea was in college but it was her winter break so she was home. Avalon was in eighth grade and I was a junior.