𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 jack_babyy_ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ;)

𝘨𝘪𝘢

jack slid his hands under my thighs and pulled me off the counter.

i locked my ankles behind his back and laced my fingers through his hair, accidentally pushing his hood off of his head.

i pulled at the locks at the base of his neck, earning a low groan as his tongue explored my mouth. he walked down the hall before opening a door and kicking it shut.

the smell of clean sheets and cologne let me know we had entered his room.

he gently laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me. once again, he removed my hands from his neck and pinned them at the sides of my head. he pulled away and looked at me intently.

"do you want this?" he asked, licking his thumb then gliding it across my swollen bottom lip. i nodded.

"say it."

"i want this jack." my voice was deeper than usual, laced with lust.

"who?" he asked as he slid his thumb into my mouth, lightly pressing on my tongue, then sliding it back out and allowing me to speak.

"i want you, jack

"i want you, jack." he put more weight against both of my wrists, which were still trapped in his left hand.

he slid his fingers up and down my jawline, letting his index and middle finger between my lips. i felt them as he lightly pushed on my tongue and let his fingers move against it.

"i love the way my name sounds when it comes out of that pretty mouth of yours." he whispered lowly.

if he were to keep this up, i would come undone right now.

i'm not a virgin, but i've never had anything like this. anything as sensual and as erotic as he was giving me right now.

i wasn't sure if my body could handle it.

he released my wrist and took off his hoodie, revealing his bare chest. he slid my shorts off along with his pants, and i took this as my opportunity to take him by surprise.

i locked my legs back around his hips, and i used that to flip us over. i was now straddling a shirtless jack gilinsky, and god the sight was enough for me to explode.

i could feel his erection rubbing against my throbbing sex. i placed my hands on his abdomen and slid them all the way up to his neck.

i lightly grabbed his chin and tilted his head to the side, i kissed up and down his neck. biting some places, but not enough to leave marks.