Episode 1/2 [18+]

Author's PoV

Jin's Office

Jin: "I think that you'll agree, I mean in this financial situation, it's very difficult to achieve an offer like ours."
He highlighted to his client Mr. Min Yoongi who was sat opposite him in his black suit.
Yoongi: "Of course that's the reason we chose to work with you. "
He looked up at him as he flicked through the pages of contract.
Jin courteously smiled back at him.
Jin: "Well, Take your time to read every single page. Only if you are happy with this, we will be going ahead."
He sat back relaxed as Yoongi read through the pages of the business contract.
He flipped to the next page and frowned, and flipped back to the previous page. Noticing his expression, Jin sat back up tensely.
Jin: "Is there a problem Mr. Min?"
He frowned, tilting his head. Losing a 20 billion won business deal isn't something he could imagine, after all the hard work him and his wife had put in.
Yoongi: "I think this document is missing pages...it skips from page 10 to page 13..."
He looked at Jin in confusion.
Jin: "Let me have a look..."
He quickly got up and took the folder from him and went through it himself. Yoongi was right, 2 pages were missing.
Jin: "Uhhh!"
He huffed closing his eyes in frustration and embarrassment.
Jin: "I don't believe this! I am so sorry Mr Min. I will get this sorted as soon as possible."
He apologized and picked up his phone.
Yoongi: "It's fine, no problem."
He smiled reassuringly.
Jin: "Thank you"
He replied to Yoongi, as he held the phone to his ear.
"Hello..."
A mellow voice of a young lady on the other end answered.
He exhaled before he spoke...
Jin: "Ms y/n, Come to my office now."
He muttered to his PA and slammed the phone down before she even got a chance to say yes.

A minute or so later, the door opened and y/n slowly walked in. There was some sort elegance in her walk and the black dress she was wearing was complementing her perfect hourglass figure. Yoongi turned before Jin did after hearing the sound of her black high heels tapping against the tiled floor. His head was gonna turn back after a quick glance, but his eyes ended up fixed on her for a while to get an acute scan.
She bowed to Yoongi and looked at Jin who was giving her an angry glare.
Y/n: "Is there a problem Sir?"
She spoke a little anxiously stood opposite Jin on the other side of the table.
Jin picked up the folder and threw it in front of her, while keeping his glare on her.
Jin: "How irresponsible can you be Ms y/n?! I have a client who's flown all the way here from Japan just to sign this contract, and you submit me an incomplete document. It's missing two pages!"
He shouted at her in vexation with his hands on his waist.
She looked at the folder and bit her lips as soon as she spotted the mistake.
Y/n: "Uhm...I'm sorry Sir...I...
I did ask you to check before..."
Jin: "Oh! Now this is my fault?"
He retorted.
Y/n: "No I didn't mean it like..."
Noticing the heated atmosphere, Yoongi decided to speak.
Yoongi: "Mr Kim, really it's ok. I can wait."
He spoke to calm Jin. Y/n stood still and looked down, with her cheeks turning red. Jin took a deep breath and exhaled.
Jin: "Ms y/n, Go and bring me a new complete draft with every single page. You have 10 minutes."
He commanded and looked away. She took a deep breath, keeping her head down and took the folder in her hand.
Y/n: "I am sorry Mr. Min."
She apologized to Yoongi for the mistake.
Yoongi: "Don't worry Ms y/n, if you didn't make that mistake, I wouldn't have had the chance to see such a beautiful women like you..."
Jin turned and looked at Yoongi for making such a bold statement. Y/n smiled at him with a little confidence and left the room.
Yoongi: "Wow! You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful PA, She's hot!"
He leaned forward...
Yoongi: "Sack her, I wanna appoint her for myself."
He chuckled and sat back.
Jin softly snickered and sat down without saying anything.

Few minutes later, y/n knocked on the door, requesting to go in.
Jin: "Come in"
He said looking at the door. He couldn't help but stare at her after Yoongi's statement. That black dress was highlighting more than what it should.
Y/n: "I've corrected and printed the whole document. You might wanna check the pages before you hand it to Mr Min for signature. And I'm sorry for the mistake Sir, I was a little distracted in my office yesterday evening, while I was working on it."
She confidently explained to Jin as she looked him in the eye. He quickly looked away and then down at the folder as some of the scenes quickly flashed in his head.

Y/n: "Aaaaaahhhh....Jin...
stooop..."
Her moans....
Him wiping her table off its files and papers, so he can conveniently place on her it.
Her fingers with burgundy red nail wrapping around his erect member...
Him grabbing her right breast which was exposed through her partly undone white blouse.
Him slowly pushing into her still in his suit, stood between her legs as she kept her legs around him.
Jin: "Ahhhh...y/n...."
His breathy moans under her neck.
The mess of white printed pages scattered around the floor...

Y/n's PoV

I could see him slowly tensing up. He quickly adjusted his posture and cleared his throat. Keeping his head down in guilt, he spoke...
Jin: "Uhm..well, Never mind. Thanks."
A soft smile appeared on my face, with a hint of domineering satisfaction.
Y/n: "Your welcome.....Sir..."
I replied and turned to leave. The whole time Yoongi was just sat back in his chair, admiring me with his risqué eyes.

Yoongi: "Oh! Ms y/n...I'm here for the next 2 days. I will be delighted to have dinner with you, if you are free..."
He requested me with a smile, stroking his chin.
I smiled back at him and picked up a business card from the stack in the middle of the table. With grace, I grabbed a pen from the silver pen pot and and wrote down a mobile number on the back of the card.
With a quick scornful look at Jin (Aka Mr. I can't control my temper) over my shoulder, I slid the card with the tip of my forefinger towards Yoongi.
Y/n: "Send me a message, I'm sure We can arrange."
I husked with a slow blink.
Yoongi: "Of course! Looking forward to it..."
He replied sliding the card inside his grey blazer.
I smiled and walked out of the room as continued to smile at me thirstily.

Author's PoV

She walked back out of the room, keeping her scornful smirk. No bows this time, as she manage to conquer both men with her alluring femininity.
Yoongi watched her walk away, to quench his thirst, but it only seem to amplify it.
Slightly clenching his jaws, Jin peered at her. He cleared his throat again to distract Yoongi...
Jin: "Ahem...Let's get back to the contract...shall we Mr Min?"
Yoong: "Oh! Uhm...yes..."
He turned back, composing himself after a gentle laughter.

Jin and Yoongi walked out of the office, as they talked and laughed about various other things.
Yoongi: "Well, It's great to do business with you, I must say the plan you've drawn out for us is quite impressive..."
He complemented.
Jin: "Well, I should thank my wife really. Mostly, it was her hard work."
Yoongi: "You are a gentleman. I've got another meeting to catch up. So I see you next time when I'm in."
He tapped his shoulder and shook his hand firmly.
Jin: "Good to see you too Mr Min Yoongi."
He greeted him back.
Yoongi turned and took a step, but stopped.
Yoongi: "By the way, don't be too harsh on your PA, and don't even think about having an affair with her. I'd be dating her soon, if she says yes."
He clicked his tongue and winked at him and walked away, laughing.
Jin glared at him for few seconds.
Jin: "Aishhhh!"

He looked towards her office, the door was shut.
Clenching his jaw, he stormed towards the door and knocked.
Jin: "y/n..."
He didn't get an answer.
He opened it himself impatiently and stepped in.
Her desk was empty and her bag and coat had disappeared. She was gone.

He walked to the reception desk, the new receptionist stood up with a coy smile and bowed.
Jin: "Where's y/n?
Receptionist: "She's finished for the day sir."
Jin: "She doesn't finish until 6pm today.
He stated with a tight face.
Receptionist: "Sir, she said she would like to finish early today."
Jin: "Did she say why?"
Receptionist: "Not sure, but she asked me to give this note to you."
He took the note from her hand with confusion and opened it.

"You Noodle head!, Sack me, I don't care!"

He scoffed at her note in disbelief and scrunched it into his hand firmly.