A New Year's Kiss

They have been having a lot of fun and Troye has been non stop thinking of how good and soft Tyler's lips must feel like. After a bad New Year he had last year, he was determined to get that kiss.

They've been dancing for a while and Tyler was a bit tipsy, but he was still conscious and when the fireworks started, his face lit up like a child in a candy store and he took Troye's hand and led him towards the show where the countdown started.

10...9...8...

Troye's hand started to get sweaty and he had little butterflies flying in his stomach, so he took Tyler's hand in his. At this gesture, Tyler looked down at their interwined hands and smile widely and tenderly at him.

7...6...

Troye then turned Tyler around so they could face each other and got closer to him. Tyler was a bit confused but soon relaxed as he looked into Troye's big blue sparkling eyes. Troye looked at Tyler intently with a hint of love in his movement as one of his hands came up to Tyler's face and his thumb softly stroked Tyler's cheek.

Tyler blushed a little under his touch and the pit of his stomach made flips. They  were both staring into each others eyes, getting lost while the countdown continued.

5...4...

Troye's other hand then settled on Tyler's bottom back as he pulled him forward.

3...2...

He then tilted Tyler's head up slightly towards him, while he was breathing heavily as he anticipated what was gonna happen next. Their faces we're now only inches apart, lips barely touching and they were breathing in sych.

1...

The countdown finally came to an end, everybody cheered and screamed happy New Year as Troye said: "Fuck this, I'm tired of restraining myself, let the fans do whatever." Then he went in and closed the gab between them.

Their lips touched and slowly started to move against each other as Tyler's hands went up to wrap around Troye's neck and he deepened the kiss. Troye's hands gripped Tyler more firmly and they both kissed each other passionately lost in the moment.

Everyone around them, every shout, every screams, the music, everything faded and it was just them in each others embrace. The fireworks that were behind them took place inside of them as they continued to kiss.

Troye then softly bit Tyler's bottom lip, making him open his mouth as his tongue slid in. Their kiss wasn't sloppy nor eager or hungry, it was a sweet, passionate and tender kiss as Troye was exploring every inch of Tyler's mouth, getting the feel of it. Tyler softly moaned and gave himself more to Troye.

After what felt like an eternity, they both pulled away breathing heavily, foreheads now resting against each other as they both stared lovingly into each others eyes.

"Sorry..." Troye then whispered breathlessly to Tyler, "I just had to." Tyler shook his head from side to side. "No don't be," he said. "You have no idea how long I waited for this moment."

Troye smiled at him, slightly blushing and looking down, while Tyler smiled widely, eyes sparkling towards him. He then lifted Troye's head up with a hand under his chin and said. "Don't hide those big beautiful blue eyes from me." Then he kissed him one last time before saying "Happy New Year."

THE END

----------------------------------------

Hehehehehe cute wasn't it, just a litlle something I wrote for my friend Aish just to kill her, and it did.

why don't you follow her on Twitter while we're at it: @theyremyotp SHE'S AWESOME!!

Imma be honest, I really liked doing this, tell me if you want some more ^^

Okay, take care <3

-xox Ella :*