《Prolouge》

(Y/N) = You're Name
(N/N) = Nickname
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/C) = Hair Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(F/D) = Favorite Drink
(F/F) = Favorite Food
(L/N) = Last Name

—————————

(Y/N), Ron, Harry and Hermione were talking. That is, until Malfoy came up to them."Hey Gryffindorks!"He smirked at you guys. (Y/N) smirked back, following with a wink towards him. Malfoy's eyes widened and his cheeks became pink. He soon ran away."What was that all about?"Hermione tilted her head, then looked in the direction he was looking at."(Y/N).. what did you do to make him run away?"She seriously asked."Well, am I just too hot or does my wink make people run away?"(Y/N) laughed. The others laughed along with him.

"You winked at him.. then made him run away?"Ron burst out laughing once again. They didn't know about (Y/N)'s crush on Malfoy. Well, Hermione did. But the boys didn't. Hermione supported (Y/N), she was his bestfriend after all. Even if his crush was Snape, she'd support (Y/N) no matter what. Hermione came closer to him and whispered in his ear."You need to confess sometime. Or Parkinson might get him."She whispered."We all know he's playing Pansy."(Y/N) frowned.

——————-

Hope you all enjoyed this. The 1st chapter that's going to come out tomorrow will be way longer than this. Bye~