Chapter 1: Conflict

"Meet me outside later, lets have a little talk about your quirk." As katsuki walked past izuku without hesitation to look at him.

Meanwhile, izuku was checking his phone for any replies from all might until he was interrupted by katsuki's sudden favor. His mood changed drastically upon hearing his favor and he was getting anxious about him. Did he already found out his secret about his quirk?

He pulled his phone onto his chest before he turned around.

"Kacchan. . ." 

He sighed and started to follow him until he reached the outside of their dorm. He saw him standing there in a nearby bush.

"Follow me" He said before he turned around and continued moving. 

Izuku was clueless at this point. He thought he will start his conversation with him here, outside the dorm. He still felt uneasiness about his request. Thus, he continued to follow him.

"This is it. . ."

-

-

-

Katsuki led izuku to a wide and straight concrete pathway. Streetlights located on the right side emitted a yellowish white light that brightened both the path and the trees right beside it while a large field of grass located on the left side swayed through the breezy wind. A ray of blueish white light from the starry but partially cloudy sky shined on the field. 

Izuku felt a cool breeze under his skin. He didn't expect that it would be breezy, cold and partially cloudy this night. He was thinking twice to go back to the dorm to get a jacket. He looked behind to see that he's far away from the dorm which made him worried but at the same time he's curious where he would take him.

Few minutes had passed, he became even more curious where he would take him. After a few moments, he decided to ask katsuki about it.

"Where are we going kacchan?" asked izuku. 

He didn't get any replies from katsuki which made him want to ask him again but he doubt that he will get any replies from him. He still continued to follow his footsteps.

-

-

-

The two of them reached the entrance of the ground beta and luckily, the main gate was opened when they got there.

"Out of all location inside U.A, why ground beta. . ." He thought, raising his eyebrows.

As he entered the ground beta with katsuki, he started to shiver as the night breeze that came from the main entrance run over his whole body, and it's unusually colder than before. He assumed that it's going to rain sooner or later and wanted to remind him about it but he would ignore him anyway or even worse. 

He began look around the area. He was surprise that there were no streetlights to lightened the whole area. However, the moonlight from the starry, cloudy sky shined within the area which helps him to see clearly. He still continued to observe the area while he followed katsuki.

-

-

When katsuki reached the location that he wants him to see, he stopped moving and looked through his right side. This made izuku stop in his tracks and began to looked where katsuki is facing which he encountered a familiar building. A particular memory came where he had fight him in this building and won the exercise. He shook his head to snap out of it.

"Do you remember this place? Where we fought during our battle trial and i lost?" katsuki muttered. Izuku's expression still unchanged.

"How could a quirkless loser like you came into this school with a brand new quirk that came out of nowhere?! I'm supposed to be the only one here from that shit aldera school." he exclaimed. Izuku took a deep breath and almost looks down on the floor.