Diagon Ally : 1

Please give criticism if you don't agree with what I've wrote. The timeline has been messed up a little but I do still think it will be pleasant to read. Thank you.

                         ~~~~×××××~~~~

It's a chilly Saturday morning. Albus had just woken up and was making his way downstairs. In a few weeks he'd be at Hogwarts attending his 3rd year. After being placed in Slytherin with his best friend Scorpius, there was an uproar about how a Potter boy could never be in Slytherin.

At first he really cared about what he could and shouldn't do so he didn't make a fool out of his family name but his family had just accepted for which house he was in and that being in Slytherin was fine. He had heard of lots of amazing Slytherins. He was bloody named after one! He had promised himself at the start of his 2nd year he'd be just as amazing as Serverus Snape.

When he got downstairs he saw his brother, James, and his mother, Ginny, arguing about who is the best beater out of The Appleby Arrows and The Holyhead Harpies.

"Mum, we all know it's the Appleby Arrows. You really think Angela McVinnon is better than Matthew Drewen. Get a gri-"

Ginny Weasly hit James on the head before stating as if know to all.
"It's odviously The Holyhead Harpies and don't you EVER tell me to get a grip you gob swallowing tart."

As James sulkes, both Albus and Harry come into the room, afraid if they say something wrong they'll get hit aswell.
Harry starts making a cup of coffee while Albus sat down next to James.

James is a 4th year at Hogwarts. He is the golden child. He's in the Griffindor and is a chaser for the Hogwarts team. He gets below average grade for most of his subjects though. But his quidditch skills make up for that.

Albus had never been good at quidditch or any sports. He's the type to just sit down and read anything he could get his hands on.

Albus grabbed two pieces of toast and started to eat. They then heard feet stomp down the stairs and dash onto the kitchen.

Albus and James turn round to find their little sister, Lily, quickly grabbing a piece of toast and sitting down.

Lily was about to start her 1st year at Hogwarts. James and Dad had made a bet about which house she'd be in. James bet Griffindor and Dad had bet Ravenclaw. Lily was very smart. Sometimes too smart for her own good.

This one time in Diagon Ally, she had bought a book about the History of Wands and the shop owner had given the wrong amount of change so she scolded him until Mum got there and apologised for her behaviour. Lily was then banned from that shop and whenever she wanted a book from there, Albus had to get it.

"You okay Lily? You seem a little... jumpy" Albus asks, concerned.
Lily turns her head and smiles.
"Oh Albus I'm perfectly fine. If anything, I feel amazing. In only 2 weeks I'll be heading to Hogwarts.
The Hogwarts!!"
Lily went back to eating when James grunted,
"Well what other Hogwarts are there smartarse?"

"Hey! No name calling or else!" Dad ordered, staring intensely at James.

"O dear father thou shall never."
James sang.

Dad gives James a warning stare before opening the Daily Prophet.

"Oh god" He muttered
Mum goes over and reads the paper from over his shoulder. Her expression changes immediately from curiosity to shaken.

"Mum what is it?" James asked, looking ready to snatch the newspaper.

Dad shakes his head. He gets up and walks to the garden.