Episode 1.6

Harry felt like a felon as he crept through the hotel, but he didn't do anything bad at all. At least he told himself... He had been in his room for a short time and had put on some more inconspicuous clothes and put his wallet in his pocket. He had left his mobile phone in his room. As agreed, he hadn't told any of the boys what they were up to, they had only tried to dissuade them from their plan. Luckily, he hadn't met anybody on the way either.

It actually felt a bit like the old days when Louis and he had often sneaked away together to spend some time alone. It was a bit exciting and somehow Harry liked it, even though he would never admit it out loud. He walked through the lobby and to the elevator, in which he disappeared as fast as possible. Then he went all the way down. His fingertips were tingling and inside he was rumbling a lot.

It was completely unreasonable what they were doing here and he could only repeat himself, but if they were caught, there was a lot of trouble. But a Louis Tomlinson wasn't interested in such things and apparently he wasn't either, otherwise Harry would be in his room now and not in the underground car park of a hotel. He heard a whistle when he got out of the elevator and looked around.

Louis stood just a few feet away from him and waved him over. "Hey, you're smart, you brought sunglasses," he said and just stole them off Harry's nose. He didn't protest at all. "Do you have any idea what we're going to do?" "No, but we'll think of something. First, we've got to get out of here." Louis showed him the way, which Harry didn't even want to know how he knew, and a few minutes later he got some fresh air.

It was just lunchtime and Dublin was full of cars whose drivers wanted to take a break. "Okay, I think we're that way." Louis followed the flow of cars. Apparently, he was going after the city center. "This is fucking stupid."

"No, this is gonna be fun. Trust me." He smiled at Harry, put an arm around his shoulder and held him for a moment. In doing so, Harry tried to ignore the tingling inside of him, probably just from excitement, because he was afraid he would be caught at any moment. "We deserve a little time off, too."

"did you bring your cell phone?"

"Are you nuts? Of course not."

Oh, we...

"Lighten up a bit, Harry. We'll get you some new glasses and a cap so nobody will recognize you, and then we'll get some ice cream." Louis handled the situation so casually that Harry finally had no choice but to let go. What was wrong with them just wandering around Dublin like that? There was plenty.

They quickly found a little shop that sold all sorts of odds and ends that nobody needed and they rummaged around for a while. "Hey, there's glasses." Louis stood in front of a sunglass stand and dropped Harry the first one he saw, but he thought it was too big. "This one's better," he said, and tried the next one. "For God's sake, or maybe not." Harry, who was about to do a proper pose, took a flunch, now took one for himself. But it made him look like Puck the housefly. It took them nearly 20 minutes to find halfway decent glasses. Maybe because they had spent most of the time trying out the most hideous specimens. At one point Harry even wore three glasses on his head and almost couldn't stop laughing when he looked in the mirror.

But the salesman's clearing his throat reminded them of where they were, and in a hurry they paid for the glasses, crumbled back outside and next looked for a cap.

"I want that one."

"It's got a unicorn on it."

"So what?!"

"No! Take it." Louis stuck a rather dull black cap on him that made Harry shake his head. "No, I've got five of those in the cupboard already. I want something cool," he said and walked along the rows of hats with Argus eyes. "Those."