⋆Thank You {a/n}⋆

Hello guys! :)

I hope yall are well and staying healthy. You may be surprised and wondering what this chapter means. Nevertheless, I do come bearing some sad news.

I have noticed whilst writing the past chapters, that it has gotten more strenuous to write and has gone from a hobby to more of a chore I feel I need to do.

Writing the last chapter was really fun for me, and I felt that it genuinely wrapped up the story I was hoping to produce. I feel that continuing could potentially destroy all that I have built and created.

It simply feels repetitive at this point and noticing that the ending would have been similar either way, I have made the hard decision of cutting the story a few chapters short and having chapter 30 act as the ending.

I know that some of you may be shocked and upset to hear this, nevertheless, I think this is the best decision for me. I love this story with my whole heart and am proud of the end product. I know that if I continue, it will be rushed and my passion for writing will be diminished.

I hope you guys can understand my decision since I do feel that this book has run its course.

I plan to stay active on Wattpad although I won't be writing at least not for now. Im a junior next year and life is really starting to change and become more serious, so I will be so happy to have a place in which I can talk and interact with people like me :)

I love you all and thank you so much for everything.

xxxxx

- maddie