Episode 2.0

This is the end of the first categorie Love letters to you in the next chapter there wil be start a new categorie

In the hallway Paul was already waiting for her and Liam with Sophia. "What is this, a double date?" But Louis had just said nothing about Liam and Sophia, and Harry could think of something better than walking through Paris with a couple.

"I had no idea this was a date. Can I go and change for a minute," Louis asked him immediately and looked down at himself, pretending not to be satisfied with his outfit.

Harry rolled his eyes and pulled Louis with him, while he was already turning on his heels. "This is not a date," he hissed at him, but realized that subconsciously he had somehow seen the trip as such. Damn it, he really shouldn't think that way.

"Too bad." Louis sighed in an impulsive way, which almost made Harry a bit angry. It was so unfair that Louis obviously flirted with him and could just stand by his feelings while Harry was too stupid to. After he realized that he still loved Louis, it could have been quite easy. All he had to do was open his mouth, but Harry couldn't do that. He just didn't know what he wanted from Louis and that made it so unnecessarily complicated. He loved Louis, and he was sure that Louis knew that he knew that he knew that. Otherwise Louis would certainly not be so flirty, cuddling with him, letting Harry sleep at his place and walking around naked in front of him. He did it all on purpose! And it worked.

"There you are, I thought you'd forgotten where the foyer was," Liam greeted her in a bad mood, for which he was immediately snubbed by his girlfriend. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather go into town alone," Harry asked Sophia as the other three had a short chat and had to let Louis listen to them, wherever he wanted to go.

"Paul said he couldn't clone himself and, quite honestly, Harry, I don't mind you being there at all," said Sophie in a good mood and smiled at him. She really didn't let anything spoil her mood, admirable. Harry thought this was a stupid idea with every passing second.

"Okay." Harry would have seen it coming a mile away. But Sophia really seemed to have no problem with it and after a few back and forth they finally got up and went outside. The sun shone down on them and immediately put Harry in a better mood. He had really missed that the last few days.

"Here's your ticket. Don't lose it." Louis had fallen back to him and pressed a bus ticket into Harry's hand. "Hop on and hop off. Makes you feel right at home, doesn't it?" He smiled at Harry, then took another look at his guidebook. It was almost a bit spooky how good Louis' mood was. But before Harry could think about it, he'd already been infected by it. "There are two routes that take about two hours. "Unless, of course, we want to see everything up close. We could, but then we wouldn't be able to do the other route. The red one shows the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre. I've always wanted to go to the Louvre. Harry just let Louis talk, nodded his head once in a while. It was nice to see that he could get so excited about something, and he obviously had a lot of fun doing this. "We should have done this last time." Harry sighed inwardly as his gaze glued to Louis' profile. He didn't notice that he was staring, nor did he notice that there was a big bollard right in front of him, which he naturally ran into and squeezed his hand. Except for Paul, however, no one noticed, because he had bitten his lips hastily before the sound of pain had completely risen up his throat. Paul just shook his head.

"There we were in the city," Liam reminded him, closing his hand around Sophias, who immediately snuggled up to him. Harry couldn't help but get a little jealous at the sight. He had never been able to do that with Louis. They had always had to hide, and had best not appeared in public at all together. Probably the real reason Liam and Sophia were here with them. Paul was certainly too much of a talker when it came out that Harry and Louis were travelling alone in Paris. "But only because we were shooting the film on the side and wanted to give the impression that we were seeing something of the cities we were in," he threw in and rubbed his aching hand. He was really an idiot.