RULES

Hi, this will be what authors notes and things. But that's not what you came here for, you came here to read fluff so let me get into the rules before you go on.

I WILL TAKE REQUESTS

I will make a request chapter for you to leave all of your requests, I am comfortable with any ships and universes. 

WHAT I WILL DO:

I will do fluff, this book will probably be full of it.

I will possibly do angst, it will depend on if I get and idea or want to or not. I would not expect it though. If there is angst I will tell you at the beginning of the chapter.              

Rarepairs are welcome and accepted, have a ship that no one really seems to ship? Well you came to the right place. I will create a Chapter of your choosing and then you don't have to search for ages to find your favorite ship, or the fluff you want for your ship

I am ok with Lemons and Limes, like with angst I will have a warning if I do decide I would like to do it.

I will also do common ships, but don't get upset at me if I don't do those first. There is plenty of content for ships like Komahina, Ishimondo, and Saioma. So if it takes awhile for me to get to those I am sorry. 

UPDATE SCHEDUAL:

It might take me some time to upload so don't get mad at me for not updating, if anything it will make me update slower. 

WHAT I WONT DO:

The only ships I will not take are: Pedophelic and as toxic as toxic can be. 

STYLE OF THIS BOOK, AKA THE BASICS:

I will have a title for the chapters, at the top I will say the ship and if there is Angst, Fluff, Lemons, or limes right under it. Then if there is an AU that the one shot it set in I will put the au there too. So it would look like this (for this example lets go with Saioma):

Kokichi X Shuichi

Fluff

Pregame AU

HOW YOUR ATTITUDE SHOULD BE:

Please be respectful of people's ships, this should go without saying. If you don't ship something, don't put a comment down and move on with your life to a ship you enjoy. Some people have these as comfort ships, and it can really destroy someones mood and make them upset. Please be kind and respectful of everyone's ships and opinions, if you have something to say be kind about it. If I see any hate I will delete your comment from the chapter. 

Most important rule is too have fun!