𝟗

𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙈, 𝙉𝙔

Amari Christopher Michaels

"So tell me how Mercedes ass told me she pregnant!" Ricky exclaimed. He couldn't believe he was going to be a father, so he came to tell Quincy and Amari. "Well, welcome to the club, man" Amari held Tyrell in his arms, as he played with his father's chain.

"I know damn well I ain't having no more kids, I think Imani was enough" Quincy shrugged. He knew he was lying, he just didn't want kids with the wrong person.

"But tell me why, I heard when she was with Amore, she said she was texting some boy last night". Amari raised his eyebrows as he heard his daughter's name. He'd want to know what and why were they talking about the boy.

"So you mad or 'sum? They girls they gonna talk 'bout boys and having crushes, regardless" Ricky reasoned with them.

"So? They fourteen, they should be worrying about school" Amari placed Tyrell on the floor with his toys. Before they could finish, Jasmine walked into Quincy's apartment looking furious.

Why the hell is she still here, he thought.

"Quincy, who the hell is Erica?!" She screamed, standing in front of him. Amari picked up Tyrell, trying to leave with Ricky to avoid the drama.

"Both of y'all sit down. Jasmine, we not even together no more, and Erica is some girl that I just started talking to- Wait, why the hell do you even care?".

"Well I'm the mother of your child, and I deserve respect. So I don't want you talking to no-" Jasmine began, but he cut her off.

"Okay now shut up. You sound delusional as fuck, what you don't understand that when I say we not together?" Quincy slowly explained to her. Truthfully, Jasmine wasn't over Quincy, ever since they broke up.

"Wow" She scoffed.

"I mean you did cheat on him so..." Ricky trailed off.

"Bruh, keep yo' mouth shut" Amari nudged him.

"You may see yourself out the door. You can come back to me when your bringing my daughter here" Quincy led her to the door. He closed the door, sighing.

This woman is crazy..

𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩..

The doorbell rang. Nadia was in her room, folding her laundry. "Amore, go get the door please, baby!". She got up from her bed, rushing to answer the door.

She opened the door seeing, Amari holding Tyrell. She let them inside, as he sat on the couch holding the baby. "Hey" She started a conversation with him.

"Wassup, how was your day?".

"It was okay" Amore nodded, as she took Tyrell out of his arms. She didn't mind having a baby brother at all.

"That's good, that's good. Where's Imani?".

"She's sleeping. On weekends, she loves to eat and take naps" Amore chuckled, as he laughed as well.

"I wanted to ask you something. Do you have a boyfriend?".

"No, why do you ask?" Amore squinted to her eyes. That's when she recalled Quincy eavesdropping her and Imani's conversation. He got a big mouth.

"Good" Amari sighed, as if he was about to go crazy. "I also wanted to ask if you-".

Tisha buss opened the front door, wobbling into the apartment. "Hey baby!" She slurred, as she sat on Amari's lap. She began to kiss on his face, while he tried to move away. After Jasmine introduced her to the club in Manhattan, she wanted to go again.