𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲😣

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 17, 2020

"Mane what you tryna say?" I mugged Montana.

"I'm saying you gotta work at the studio today, you finna be hella busy." He sighed.

"Okay. Can't I get a nap in or some shit?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"Not now, there's no time." He shooked his head.

Ain't no fucking way.

"So you saying I can't see Naomi today?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded his head slowly.

I shooked my head pulling out a blunt.

Finna need more than this shit.

I gotta see my baby mane.

"What imma do then? I gotta see her." I sighed standing up from the couch.

"You just gone have to wait till tomorrow, you gone be working all day and night." He explained.

"I can't wait till tomorrow, I'm suppose to be meeting ha. Ion wanna go to the damn studio." I sighed.

"But you got to, she gone always be there. You gotta go to get some shit straight anyways." He said.

I mugged the fuck out of him, grabbing my keys, and walking out the house.

Going to my car, I started it, and pulled off leaving him.

He got his own shit.

Speeding down the road, still pissed off, I put on some of my unreleased music, and just focused on getting this shit over with.

"Awwwww, he mad." I heard Naomi voice. "You really wanna see me."

"No shit, and ain't nothing funny, stop fucking laughing." I kept my mug staring at the road.

"Ian the one you mad at, better go talk yo shit to Mr. Fat Ass, and not me." She said.

"Mane chill out, you ain't even gotta do all that. You know what I meant." I shooked my head.

"I would say fuck you, but it's whatever." She continued to talk. "I'll just push us meeting back to next month."

I hit the breaks so fucking quick.

"Fuck you talking about slime!? Stop fucking talking to me crazy." I practically yelled.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, you gone meet me, damn. I swear it be them toxic niggas doing the most." She said.

"I'm not toxic, fuck is you saying?" I scrunched my face up starting back to drive.

"You toxic as fuck, crazy as hell, and bipolar as fuck, and you know you are." She laughed. "Stop playing."

"Nahhh, ion believe that." I shrugged. "But enough about me, where we gone meet at?"

"Ight, imma head out." She chuckled.