𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘨𝘪𝘢

when we all finished eating it was time for presents.

we all sat beside the christmas tree. elizabeth in the recliner, vincent on the floor, molly and laura beside vincent, me and jack on one end of the couch, and mrs. gilinsky cuddling with david on the other end.

"vincent this one is for you from gia." molly said as she handed him the rectangular box.

he squealed and ripped the wrapping paper off the box.

"no way!" he said as he stared at the big yellow box of freestyle lego pieces.

"no you can build and tear down as many lego houses as you want." i said. he got up and hugged my neck, thanking me.

"jack this is from me and molly." laura said handing him a small bag.

"combining gifts again? y'all need to step up your game." jack said as he took the tissue paper out of the bag, then took out a box containing a bottle of gucci cologne.

"take that back." he said as he opened it and smelled it. we all laughed.

"gia this is from mom, and well kind of all of us." molly said as she handed me a small square.

"mrs. gilinsky you didn't have to get me anything." i said as i began ripping the paper off of the box.

"it's lisa, and of course i did."

i opened the box and saw a pandora charm bracelet.

"we all picked out a charm. i picked the apple because you want to be a teacher, molly picked the high heel because she said you always have cute shoes, laura picked the wave because you love the beach, david picked the minnie mouse for a reason i don't exactly know, vincent picked the rocket because he said it was cool, jack picked the heart, and elizabeth picked the family charm."

i felt tears well up in my eyes again.

"you guys.." i trailed off, my voice breaking.

"gg don't cry." vincent said crawling into my lap and laying his head on my chest. he took the bracelet from my hands and clipped it around my left wrist.

"thank you guys, for everything."

"you're family gia. family is always there for family." molly said patting my leg.

jack leaned forward and kissed my forehead, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"you guys have to open your gifts!" i said remembering i got something for everyone.

i set vincent in jack's lap as i stood up to give everyone their presents.

they all opened them then looked at me like, "how did you know?"

i got david a tie i saw him eyeing one day while taking me and vincent shopping for mrs. gilinsky's birthday. i got mrs. gilinsky a new pair of house shoes, considering her other ones are older than vincent. i got molly a gift card to the store i buy all of my shoes. i got laura a gift card to sephora. i got vincent the legos, of course, and i got elizabeth a big, soft blanket.

but jack, he looked confused as he looked at his gift.

"you didn't have to buy me these gia. i'm sure they were expensive."

"the price doesn't matter, plus, you can pay me back whenever you hit the billboard charts." i said smiling at him.

he looked down at the black wireless beats in his lap, a sheepish smile creeping its way onto his face.

"this blanket is amazing." elizabeth said as she pet it like it was an animal, causing all of us to laugh.

the rest of the night was spent watching christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. when it was almost time for me to leave elizabeth pulled me aside.

"i wanted to apologize for judging you so harshly. it wasn't fair of me to treat you that way, just the last girl jack brought home wasn't exactly the best, and i've just been protective. i hope you can forgive me."

"of course. there's no hard feelings, thank you for apologizing and contributing to the charm bracelet. i know it's small but it means a lot to me." she smiled as she kissed my cheek then walked down the hallway and to bed.

"i'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning mom. i love you, bye bye." jack said as he kissed his mom on the cheek.

i waved goodbye to everyone as i walked out to my car.

"you're coming home with me?" i asked as i went to open my car door.

i felt jack's chest press against my back as he let his hands grope my hips while dipping his head into the crook of my neck, peppering wet kisses everywhere.

"i couldn't let you leave looking that good and not get a taste."