𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

LUST FOR LIFEthe calm before the storm

LUST FOR LIFE
the calm before the storm

AND I REMEMBER WHEN I MET HIM, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult — we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning.

He was charismatic, magnetic, electric, and everybody knew it. When he walked in every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way, I understood him and I loved him.

I loved him, I loved him, I loved him.

And I still love him. I love him.

Jackie Kennedy

BELLA NEVER GRASP the concept of the word Forever

BELLA NEVER GRASP the concept of the word Forever. Something she'll have to get used to since she's going to be living forever. Even though Bella has only lived for a short amount of time, it felt like a lifetime of everything she has gone through. With being a hybrid, hiding her secret, and with everything that has happened ever since she moved to Forks with her Aunt.

Maybe there was always a part of herself that was in denial. About living and not escaping death. Never growing old and seeing what the future has in store for her. But, she knew one thing that will be there forever — Edward Cullen.

Just like the word forever, she has never thought about...marriage. She is so young and still inexperienced about a lot of things. And yet marriage takes the cake.

Bella loves Edward just as he loves her, but getting married so soon when they have a lifetime of doing so just sounds.... daunting. She can't imagine a life without Edward, but marrying him, being a wife and him being her husband all sounds so sudden. So strange and foreign to her the more she thinks about it.