Holding life itself

I was having a normal dream when I felt wet. In my dreams, a gush of water came to me, leaving my drenched. I slowly opened my eyes to my pitch black bedroom. I turned over and saw Timothée. The man i was proud to call mine.

My hands felt the wet bed sheets. My eyes crinkled in confusion. Why were my sheets wet. Then I looked at my very pregnant stomach then back at the wet stain on the sheets. MY WATER BROKE. I quickly call Timothée. "Whats wrong," he asked as his eyes widened when he saw the stain. "Y/n, your water broke."

We both quickly got up. I was just about to grab the sheets to throw them in the washing machine. "No y/n, you could be in labour. We have to go to the hospital" he said as he puts on a jacket and the baby bag we had prepared just in case something like this happened. I was in my third trimester, so we weren't surprised if it did happen.

Just as i was changing out of my pajamas, i got a contraction. They were getting closer and closer together in time. "Timothée! Im having contractions!" He came running to me. He assured me that everything was going to be okay. He then rushed me to the car. By this time, my eyes were already watering. My hands were starting to clam up in nervousness.

Timothée sped through the empty streets since it was around 4 am. I was surprised that we didn't get pulled over. And i was sure i was gonna have this baby in our car. We eventually got to the hospital in the emergency center. I was immediately put into a wheelchair. We entered the building. The bright lights instantly blinding me, making my vision blurry. I started to feel lightheaded. I heard Timothée's voice telling me "y/n, stay with us."

I was brought to a room and was assigned a bed. They laid me down and the doctors told me that i wasn't dilated yet. So we had to wait a few hours till it was ready. God i wanted this baby out. Timothée was beside me the whole time. I was using his hand as a stress ball, and he was okay with it. Because he knew i was in a lot of pain.

I started getting more contractions. Each one of them getting more aggressive. Screaming more and more. Timothée went out to call a nurse. Both the nurses and the doctors checked to see if i was dilated enough, and thankfully i was. So they told me to start pushing. I tried my best but nothing came out. I pushed more until i felt lightheaded again. The room felt as if it was closing up. It was getting hotter. Timothée held my hand the whole time.

Sweat came down my cheek. The nurse beside me patted me down with a wet towel. My vision became blurry. I pushed harder, ignoring the feeling that i was going to faint. Then i heard a little cry. A face of relief went across all of our faces. Tears went streaming down my face. I even saw a tear in Timmys eye too. The doctor cleaned off the baby and placed it gently in my arms.

She was beautiful. She had Timothée's eyes and nose and she had my lips. "Aurora Marie Chalamet," I whispered then gave her a gentle kiss on her head. Me and Timothée sat there in awe as he held our child. Admiring every little detail together.

Hi. This is just something i put together at 3 in the morning,... as you do. But im only 14 and im a virgin and I clearly know nothing about pregnancy except for the fact that theres a baby in your stomach just waiting to get out. I got this information from...idk tbh.