αɱɓε૨ ૨εเɳɦεα૨т

Name:Amber Reinheart
Age:19
Gender:Female
Ethnicity:Filipino/American/Canadian
Sexuality:Bisexual
Job:Police Captain
Likes:Strawberries, music, horror movies, Noi and Rhys
Dislikes:Cheesy love stories, flirting, Leif's chaoticness, hockey
Personality:Serious,Strict, smart, distant (When at work)
•Sweet, bubbly, goofy, loose and close (When at home)
Pet/s:Aphrodite(Pomeranian)

Looks/features: Pale skin, vibrant pink eyes, peachy blonde hair that has hidden white streaks under it.
A pentagram marking on her lower back.

Mother:Emily Laurence Foster (Filipino American)
Father:Laurence Foster (Canadian)

Backstory

Amber grew up with Andrew, Devon and Ava by her side. Her mother was an ex queen while her father was a captain.

She would always get into fights back in her middle school up until college. She then decided, why not join a police department? And so she did.

And in just a year she managed to climb her way to the rank of captain at the age of 19. Everyone found her as a strong and cunning person when truly she's the opposite.

Amber always knew what to do in a life and death situation, when there are civilians on the crime scene and when the suspect/s or criminal/s attack. Everyone admired her and decided to call her names like 'one shot', 'lady brave', 'the indestructible cop', and 'hero'

Amber didn't mind the attention, but sometimes the only thing she needs is food and some shows to watch.

She lived with Ava since they grew close since they were little. She handles things around the house and assures Ava that she doesn't need a job yet Ava still wants to since she wants to help Amber.