★1★

★ ☆ ★

"Oh my gosh, guys guess what?!", Lisa screams, as she rushes into The Max to tell her friends the news she just received.

Hi, I'm the narrator. If you've never watched Saved by the Bell before you're probably wondering, "what the f^*% is The Max?". Here's a simple definition:

(The Max - A brightly lit diner that smells of hamburgers and french fries. The diner is always filled with students from Bayside high. Most of the local events for the school are hosted there.)

Ok, let's jump back in!

"You'll finally give me a chance?", Screech asked in excitement.

"No you dweeb", Lisa replied, disgust written on her face.

"Your dad gave his credit card back to you?" Asks Kelly.

Lisa's smile fades, "Sadly no".

"Well, what is it ?!", Zack asks out of curiosity.

Lisa squeals, "My cousin is moving in with me!".

"Is your cousin a girl or a boy?", asks Slater.

"If it's a girl I bet I can make her fall in love with me", Zack says with confidence.

"Don't be so sure preppy, I think I have a better chance of making that happen more than you do", Slater states, a smirk forming on his handsome face.

"You guys can't just make a girl fall in love with you with the snap of a finger, you have to slowly develop feelings for each other.", Jessie budded in.

"I agree, and I don't think my cousin is going to be happy about you guys betting on her either", Lisa said, folding her arms.

"Hey Lisa, is your cousin just as fashionable as you are?", Kelly asks.

"She is! but our style is slightly different in a way",

"What do you mean?", Jessie asked, as she sipped her cola.

"Her style is all over the place. She dresses like a girly girl one day, and a tomboy the next, it all depends on her mood"

"What is she like", asked Screech.

"I haven't spoken to her in so long I don't even know anymore", Lisa frowned.

"But you somehow remember how she dresses. . . Okay", Slater said, with a confused expression on his face.

"Of course I do, I love fashion, although it could've changed since the last time I saw her"

"Well, when do we get to meet her?", Jessie asks.

"My parents told me she should be here in a few days, I'll introduce you all to her when she gets here", Lisa said.

"Cool, that gives me enough time to plan out how I will make her fall madly in love with me", Zack said, with a grin on his face.