The trip

I get out out of the shower dripping wet and my phone dings
Billie texted me do you want to go on a trip with me beautiful ? I immediately text back and say yes me and Billie have a good relationship but she doesn't know I like her . She tells me ok make sure your ready by Monday it's Saturday I have time. I pack the best clothes so I could look my best for Billie.
On Monday she comes and knocks on my door and brought me takis and drove to the plane. Once we get on the plane we have the best time and I feel we get closer.

We get there and I don't even know where we are I ask she says we're in Hawaii. We get to our cabin and I have a thought of kissing her but she interrupts my thoughts and asks if she wants to go swimming I say yes. We get in the water it's beautiful  I hug her from the back trying to cuddle but not trying to be wired. We have fun we go under water then we start kissing and I love it little do I know she likes me too. I am surprised but no resistance we stop kissing and I look in her eyes and start smiling. I haven't felt this great ever.

We do many fun things and enjoy the time there . Every night we snuggle and sleep together and we end up having to go back home . It is hard because she can't tell anyone and this is our secret relationship. (Not real but I'm sure you know that also I'm a girl )