Episode 2.4

Julian and Harry had actually been more than busy all day yesterday and even went out for dinner afterwards. Which is why Harry's boredom was at least partially contained. But when he was alone in his hotel room in the evening, he missed Louis and the others already. As he had found out, each of them had been assigned a 'chaperone'. Paul had come to Louis in the hotel and had also taken the room next to him. It was a bit as if one really wanted to avoid that they were together by all means. All Harry and Louis had to do was write each other messages. The only good thing was the time difference and that they could go to bed early because of it.

But it wasn't much fun without Louis either. In the last few days Harry had gotten quite used to having Louis back with him and now lying alone in bed seemed unspeakably wrong. The only thing worse was waking up alone. He really didn't know what they had done to deserve that.

After turning off his alarm clock, Harry went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, then put on his black, tight trousers, (feels like the only trousers he had), a black shirt and a blue plaid shirt that he wore openly over it. He tied his hair with a bandana in the same colour and then he was done with his styling. He always didn't understand why he was accused of being the one who took the longest time in the bathroom. It was definitely the others, he hadn't taken ten minutes. But the certainty of seeing Louis again immediately also urged him to hurry a little.

Harry took his notebook from his bed, in which he had written a few things yesterday while half asleep, and put it in his bag, he had his room card, mobile phone and wallet followed and looked around again. Theoretically he was done. Shortly afterwards the phone rang and he was told that his driver was waiting for him. The interview took place at the Rogers Centre, Harry knew that much. But he had no idea how long he would be driving there. He wrote a short message to the boys and then made his way to his car.

H: Make me go now

N: Already?! I barely got out of bed.

Z: Almost there.

Z: I think. I have no idea where I am.

Z: Maybe I'm being kidnapped, too.

Li: I'll miss you. Can I have your caps?

Lo: What are you doing up?!?

Lo: Oh damn it, I overslept.

It took them half an hour to get to the stadium and Zayn was already there. Harry arrived with Liam, who looked a little bit like he couldn't handle the jet lag. The welcome was quite warm. Zayn even pretended to have to drink a tear or two. And he was the one who could cope with this rigorous separation. "I was on the phone with Sophia yesterday," Liam replied to Harry's questioning look and then went to get a coffee when they had separated again. "So it's not all over like that after all?" Zayn just shrugged annoyingly at the question and Harry better decided not to ask any more questions.

They didn't have to wait very long for the other two and when Niall came through the door, he and Harry ran towards each other in best movie slow-motion manner, arms and legs wrapped around each other as if they hadn't seen each other for weeks. "Oh, my God, Harold. I had to watch golf without you yesterday, it was cruel, I missed you so much," Niall sobbed quite theatrically and pressed Harry so tightly against himself as if he would never let him go again. Liam captured the whole thing with eye rolls and a photo. "I'll never leave you alone for this long again, I promise." Harry returned the hug firmly, then looked at Louis, who was just shaking his head in a grin. After they had all greeted each other effusively and actually had so much to talk about, as if they had been apart for days, Paul approached them together with the reporter and the stadium manager. They were all introduced to each other and then given a short tour. Their stagehands had only arrived a few hours ago, but were already busy setting everything up. They were not allowed any rest either.