Episode 2.5

"How can you forget yourself like that?" asked Niall, fascinated but also a little offended. He looked at the controller in his hand for a moment as if he was seriously considering throwing it at Harry and Louis to stop them kissing and give them their attention. But something stopped Niall from the idea and the controller remained in his hand.

The three boys were sitting in the tour bus on the way to East Rutherford and they had a great time talking. Niall and Liam had been playing at the console while Zayn had been watching them. But at some point they realized that Louis and Harry didn't take part in the conversation at all and they looked back. Well, it's their own fault.

"You mean, how can we be forgotten? We're sitting right across from them and they're so busy with each other, I'm beginning to doubt if I exist." Liam tweaked his arm just to check if he was really there or not and howled because he had pinched too hard. Zayn could only roll his eyes. "You're just jealous because no one is looking at you."

Harry and Louis had been sitting on the bench making out for quite some time. As usual, they had completely blocked out everything else around them. They don't even realize they're being watched.

"That'll be it. Thank you, Zayn. I would never have known that without you."

"You're welcome, Neil."

"Shut the fuck up and stop calling me that."

"That they ain't had enough of each other." Liam shook his head, took a wistful look at his phone. But it hadn't made a sound all day, at least not one that Liam wanted to hear. And Sophia had promised to get in touch with him.

"They've had it long enough now. I think we should be glad they're no longer at each other's throats." Niall agreed with a nod, he was really tired of that and it was definitely nicer that way. At that moment Harry started giggling because Louis had whispered something into his ear (something corny, I'm sure!) A sigh left Niall's lips, he'd like to be as much in love as they were.

He thought it would work out with Julienne. He really liked the French girl and he imagined that it was mutual. But Julienne was quite deterred by the fact that he was a world-famous singer and constantly on the road. And Niall just didn't know how to win her over. He was just being stupid with her, he knew that himself. He also took a look at his mobile phone, but Julienne hadn't called for three days. He shouldn't torture himself like that all the time. Niall turned his cell phone around and looked at Harry and Louis again. They really didn't hear a thing. "I thought I could bury my hopes of a comeback," he said, wondering if they didn't need to breathe. It was really sweet how they treated each other.

"The main thing is that it holds this time, I don't want to go through it again," muttered Liam, his mobile phone in his hand. Unsteadily he looked at the display, his finger hovering over the keyboard. He still hadn't really been able to bring himself to write her. But Sophia was just online, she could answer him immediately.

"Write her already," Niall finally encouraged him and stood up briefly to get a drink. Just to see if he got a reaction, he sat down with Louis and Harry. They didn't even notice him. "Unbelievable." Niall looked up at Zayn, who shrugged his shoulders, grinning. "I could be offended."

"Leave them alone, they have no other chance."

"If they take their clothes off right away, I'll walk." But first Niall dumped them and returned to his colleagues.

"It's not going to come to that. Payno's watching out, right?

Liam hadn't listened to them because he was busy writing a message to Sophia. But when he noticed Niall and Zayn looking at him, he raised his head and nodded assiduously. "Exactly," he said, not quite knowing what he was agreeing to. "Shall we play on?" he then asked, the look already back on the display. Sophia was no longer online and had not read his text. He moaned in frustration, then turned back to the TV with the other two.