𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬

as she was driving i couldn't stop thinking about what i'd do when we reached her apartment.

bend her over the counter?

let her ride my face?

there was so many things i wanted to do.

as if my wish was granted she pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. i quickly got out and opened her door for her.

i laced my fingers through hers, dragging both of us to the elevator.

once the doors closed i turned around and pinned her to the wall. i started kissing her neck and sucking on her sweet spot.

then the doors dinged, signaling we were on her floor.

she pushed me forward then sauntered to her door.

as she slowly unlocked it and opened it i started unbuttoning my shirt.

once we were inside i threw my shirt on the floor and pulled her in by her hips.

i crashed my lips onto her and kissed her passionately, fire ignited inside of me when she kissed me back with the same energy.

i pushed her coat off of her then started unzipping her red body suit. fuck she looked so good in red.

she started unbuttoning my pants as i quickly pulled the bodysuit down her arms and her torso. once she had my pants unbuttoned she moved her kisses from my lips to down my jaw.

i moaned as she kissed then lightly bit my ear. she licked a stripe down my neck then started kissing my collar bones. she put her hands on the sides of my ribs and ran them down and she lowered her body and left a trail of kisses down my chest and my stomach.

when she reached my v-line she pulled my pants the rest of the way down. i looked down and saw hints of the red lingerie covering her breast. i stepped out of my pants and kicked my shoes off, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her back up to me, she moaned at the tug.

i unbuttoned her jeans as i kissed her neck. once they were loosened she pulled them and the bodysuit down her legs, leaving the both of us in nothing but underwear.

she pushed me away by my chest, as she turned around and walked off to her room i noticed she still had on her heels.

i stood in place just watching her, watching her long legs as she put one foot in front of the other. watching her hips sway as the cheeky, red-laced panties didn't cover much. watching her back twist as she turned to look at me over her shoulder. watching her curled hair sway.

"fuck." i groaned as i jogged over to her. she giggled then opened her door. once she closed it she pushed me over to the bed, then pushed me down on it.

her being rough was making the growing erection in my boxers throb.

she climbed on top of me, then sat on my pelvis. feeling her damp core against my bulge made me hiss in pleasure.

she pulled on the hair at the bottom of my neck, making me lean my head back. she attacked my neck with kisses. biting and licking everywhere her lips went.

fuck she was driving me crazy.

i gripped her hips with my hands, rubbing and squeezing any area of skin i could come in contact with.

she spread her legs wider, sinking further down on my lap. the pressure on my dick was making me inpatient.

"gia stop teasing." i growled as she lightly drug her nails up and down my arms.