Chapter 1 : A abnormal day at school

It was a normal day at school when there was a romper going round " people are talking about a abandoned hotel that this guys took these kids to and tortured them it's up in the hill behind the corner shop" said Sam with a look on his face trying to say we should go up there".

"Hey there I'm jack I'm what you would think a weird nerdy kid into paranormal I go to this weird high school it's called West Midlands high school I live in Scotland where known for our medieval castles still standing and loud structures that are protected this motel was one of them it was one of the only motels in Scotland you don't see motels in here well back to me I have had a family problem for ages my mum thinks I'm a psychopath and need help but I don't do I ? Well let's carry on with the story".

I got home when u phone blew up with messages from Sam he was so eager to get to that motel unusual of me I didn't really want to go there it just seemed really off to me I asked sam if we could go another day as I was busy with work from school as I approach my senior years I am really starting to struggle with work as I am in a lot of stress so I walk down stairs to get a refreshing glass of lemonade as I pour it my mum walks up to me " we're u planning to go up to that creepy abandoned motel" mum said angrily I replied " no I wasn't I promise mum" she also replied " sams mum told me because she caught sam heading out and found out he was going there don't lie to me ben". " fine I was but I pulled out it at the last minute" I smash the glass and storm out of the room I feel bad for yelling at my mum I hate getting in arguments with her.

I feel a pain in my stomach I always feel it when I have an argument. Is it the feeling of guilt? As I finish this night of stress and pain I just need to text sam and say how grateful I am that he snitched.