A bad night?

*Tsukishima's POV*
~
~
~
"This is stupid." I muttered to myself.

Right now, I am being dragged along the sidewalk by Bokuto as Kuroo leads us to a cafe he wanted to go to. This was a part of their plan for 'boys night' as the owl had called it.

Akaashi had left just a bit earlier because his parents wanted him home. Something about a family dinner.

I had tried to weasel my way out of the group, but Kuroo and Bokuto wouldn't let me slip by. It was around seven pm when we arrived at the cafe.

A vintage looking wood sign hung in front of the door adorned with the words 'Sunset Stonehenge'. A bell rang when we first entered, signalling to the Batista's that a new guest had arrived. There were many cozy looking armchairs lined up against the close wall next to the windows. Wooden chairs with cushions surrounding small tables had scattered the open area of the room.

The counter was long, lined with clear  glass to show the various different pastries for sale

The counter was long, lined with clear glass to show the various different pastries for sale.

As the three of us walked up to the counter, one of the Batista's came to the register, welcoming us and asking for our orders. After we had all ordered and payed, the barista gave us each small stands with numbers on them.

"We'll have your orders to you shortly!" The young woman smiled giving off a slight blush that only increased as Kuroo gave her a wink. I gave a slight thank you, before following Bokuto and Kuroo to a small set of stairs at the very back corner of the cafe. I hadn't noticed this when I first entered the shop and I was quite curious as to what lay behind the door at the top of the steps.

Bokuto opened the door and held it for Kuroo and I as we entered the room. I looked around at the set up of the room. There were many tables scattered around the center of the room, surrounded by various occupied chairs. There were a few small booths on one wall and a line of couches on the other. In the center at the very back wall of the room was a small stage with a piano, a drum set, a microphone and a chair on it.

 In the center at the very back wall of the room was a small stage with a piano, a drum set, a microphone and a chair on it

Kuroo led us to one of the booths, sitting on one side. I sat next to him as Bokuto went and sat on the other side. Bokuto had his body slightly turned with his legs resting on the cushion, feet dangling off the edge. We all set our stands on the table and turned our attention to the stage.