𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘢 /𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 🥺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯 '𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i woke up to a strong arm wrapped around my back, my face resting on hot skin.

i picked my head up off of his chest and looked up to an already awake jack.

"good morning sleeping beauty." he said, smiling down at me. his morning voice was thick and sexy.

i swung my leg the rest of the way over him and sat on his stomach, his hip bones gently pressing into the back of my thighs.

"good morning handsome."

i followed his gaze down to my chest and blushed when i realized i was still naked as well.

he sat up and cupped my face, softly kissing me. even though his kiss was gentle and delicate it was still full of passion, i loved it.

i wrapped my hands around his as i kissed him back.

"you're so beautiful gia." he mumbled between kisses.

i felt my face heat up as his words floated around my mind, no matter how many times he complimented me i would never get used to it.

butterflies arose in my stomach while he moved his hands from my face to rub up and down the sides of my body, from my rib cage to my knees then back again.

i would also never get used to his touch.

he planted one final kiss on my lips before pulling away, his hands resting on my middle thigh.

"merry christmas baby."

"oh fuck! what time do you have to be home?" i said as i looked around the nightstand for my phone.

"calm down, it's 6 am. vincent won't be awake for a couple more hours."

"how the hell did you wake up at 6 am?" i asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"you talk in your sleep." he said it so nonchalantly, like it wasn't anything unusual.

"do not."

"do too. oh jack, fuck yes jack, oh fuck, harder daddy." he imitated me moaning, it was high pitched and annoying.

i removed my arms from around his neck and punched his chest.

"i don't sound like that." i mumbled.

"you're so sexy when you pout." he said and kissed my bottom lip.

i rolled my eyes then realized...

daddy?

"daddy?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"yes kitten?" my teasing tone quickly diminished and the smug expression that was once on my face dropped as it turned bright red. the pet name rolled off of his tongue like honey.

"that's not what i meant. does jack gilinsky like being called daddy?" i asked as i poked at his sides. he grabbed my wrists and laid backwards.

as he held my arms down, both arms beside his head, my chestnut hair fell around his face. his almost black hair fell outwards onto the pillows.

the rising sun giving a warm glow throughout my room, his skin perfectly contrasting against the whiteness of my blankets.

"why don't you find out, kitten."