The Treacherous Descendant

The Apostles of Dawn, a group established by Zeus and his fellow Olympian Deities many decades ago, aims to protect the mortal realm from threats that up to this day, is still unknown.

Thyrah Adelaide Viorica, a barely legal girl who possesses an utterly brilliant mind, is "kidnapped" by three dazzling men. There and then, she realized that her oh so peaceful but boring life is about to get adventurous and intoxicating.

With another brainy girl like her added to their group, will the Apostles of Dawn finally find out who or what the enemies are? Are they ready to know the truth?

•••

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is based on Greek Mythology, but some events, names, places, characters, etc are based on my imagination.

Plagiarism is a crime. So please, do not distribute any part of this story in any kind of way without permission.

•••

I'm just a beginner at writing. Sorry in advance for typographical errors or grammatically incorrect sentences/phrases.

Genre: Fantasy | Action | Romance
© daintynez 2022

Book cover by: tipsysquicky