𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘨𝘪𝘢

as jack was driving to his mom's house i texted my sister that i wasn't home and i'll call and let her know when i return. then an instagram notification popped up.

"jack?"

"yes?"

"is it okay if i put our date in my bio?"

"of course. i'll do mine too." he said as he stopped at a red light. he pulled out his phone and opened Instagram, inserting '12-25-20 @.giaabethel❤️'

i smiled as the notification "@.jackgilinsky mentioned you in their bio" popped up on my screen.

i edited my bio and put '12-25-20 @.jackgilinsky❤️'

"let's take a picture." i opened the camera and held out my phone.

we both smiled as he pressed his face against mine, i put my hand on the other side of his cheek as i took the picture.

"take another one." he said. he moved to kiss my cheek, my hand still on his face.

"one more." he put his hand on the edge of my jaw, fingers lacing in my hair, kissing me sweetly as i heard the camera shutter.

"send those to me." he said as he put his eyes back on the road and continued driving, his hand now on my thigh.

i reflected the pictures and added a filter to them before posting all three on my feed with the caption 'my favorite gift ❤️' and tagging him.

when i viewed his profile i saw pictures of him and the other jack, and some of his other friends, the occasional selfie here and there. i also noticed he had 15.7k followers. that quickly put my 2k to shame.

a few minutes after i posted it my phone started ringing, it was hannah.

i answered and was immediately screamed at.

"when were you going to tell me that jack fucking gilinsky wifed you up!" she yelled. i winced as i heard jack belt out in laughter.

"is he with you? put me on speaker!" she yelled again.

"hi hannah." jack said as i held the phone between us.

"hello jack. now listen here. this girl is my best friend and i swear to jesus himself if you hurt her i will destroy you and everything you stand for!" she yelled again.

"i can assure you that i will not hurt her hannah. she's in good hands." he said as he squeezed my thigh.

"good. now gia, has he tapped that ass yet?" she asked. redness immediately covering my face.

"still on speaker hannah." i said while jack laughed once again.

"dammit, but yes or no?"

"yes hannah." jack said. i punched his arm.

"i knew it! i could tell by the way he was looking at you at the christmas party. is it good? what would say about 7 inches?"

"hannah!" i said, then realizing she obviously didn't care about jack being in the car.

"i would say more like 9." jack said nonchalantly, i punched him again.

"period gia! that's definitely an upgrade."

"what does she mean upgrade?" jack asked as he merged onto the highway.

"oop. should you tell him or should i?" hannah asked laughing.

"um." i said awkwardly.

"tell me what?" jack said, trying to cover the worry written across his face.