𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘨𝘪𝘢

i just left the gilinsky's house and headed over to my apartment to meet my sister.

when i pulled into the parking lot i started getting annoyed at the constant buzzing coming from my phone.

i hastily picked it up out of the cup holder and gaped at all the Instagram notifications, various accounts liking my posts, commenting, and following me.

i opened the app and the picture of me and jack had almost 1,000 likes and 200 comments, mainly consisting of 'this is jack's new girlfriend?' some were nice saying i was pretty, and some were rude saying i was ugly compared to madison.

madison must be the ex he told me about.

i liked some of the comments and followed back some of the commenters. i also went to jack's account and saw the picture he posted of us kissing and a picture of me and his mom hugging, captioned 'mama approved 😍' i smiled as i liked it and commented a red heart.

i got out of my car and walked into my apartment, texting my sister and telling her i was home. as i sat on my couch waiting for her i got another notification from instagram, but this one immediately stood out.

it was a dm from madison.

i opened it almost too enthusiastically.

madisonbeer
hi gia, i just wanted to reach out to u and tell u be careful with jack, idk what he's told u but he's not who u think he is.

who i think he is? i pushed back all of the snarky remarks and typed a reply to her, making sure it was as polite as possible so she didn't get the wrong idea

giaabethel
hi madison, i appreciate u texting me and looking out, but i can assure u he's changed. he's told me about what happened and he really regrets it. i'm sorry that you both had to go through that..

madisonbeer
ok, just be careful, merry christmas.

giaabethel
merry christmas!

as i sent my last text i heard a knock on my door. i set my phone on the coffee table and went to answer it, revealing my sister.

"merry christmas g-bug!" she said as she hugged me.

"merry christmas ken!" i said as i hugged her back.

she walked inside my apartment, looking around and getting a feel for the place.

"i love how you decorated it, it looks really good."

"thank you, here's your gift." i said as i excitedly shoved the box towards her. she chuckled as she opened it.

she pulled out the black coat as she studied it, it was the most expensive thing i bought this year.

"gia.. it's perfect." she said as she took off the coat she already had on and put this one on instead. it fit her perfectly and suited her pale skin.

"my gift probably seems stupid compared to this one." she said softly as she handed me the small box, wrapped in all red paper with a white bow.

my charm bracelet dangled as i reached out for it. when i removed all of the wrapping paper i came face to face with a silver cartier bracelet.

"holy fuck kendall are you serious?" i squealed quickly taking it out of the box.

"i guess you could say the internship in L.A. pays pretty well, who do you think sent mom an dad to the bahamas?" she asked laughing.